+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How many Points. WES report = "Bachelor's degree (three years) and bachelor's degree (four years)".

cns9270

Aug 16, 2017
Hello.

My WES summary is = Bachelor's degree (three years) and bachelor's degree (four years)

Should i calculate my points under "2 or more degrees"?

If i will b under the assumption that i will b getting 128 points for this and if case officer rejects this and make only one bachelor then i will b having very less score So if i choose 2 or more then do i need to worry ?

WES has put "AND" means we need to count both degrees, Correct me if i wrong.

Please provide your valuable inputs.

Reactions: Danialk

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
Yes, you can claim "2 or more degrees" as long as the Canadian Equivalency lists the two Bachelors.

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Hello.

My WES summary is = Bachelor's degree (three years) and bachelor's degree (four years)

Should i calculate my points under "2 or more degrees"?

If i will b under the assumption that i will b getting 128 points for this and if case officer rejects this and make only one bachelor then i will b having very less score So if i choose 2 or more then do i need to worry ?

WES has put "AND" means we need to count both degrees, Correct me if i wrong.

Please provide your valuable inputs.
I concur with mgnlky,
This assessment should give you the points awarded under "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years".

After you enter your details in your profile, check to make sure you're getting all the points due to you.

There has been some debate about how to represent the information in your EE Profile when your assessment is 'Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees....' - the question being whether to put the actual assessment for EACH credential, or whether to list 'Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees...' for the second credential, because some people have reported that the system calculated Education Level 5 (''Bachelor's Degree...'', rather than Education Level 6 "Two or more...", when they entered, say, 'Bachelor's Degree...' for one, and 'Bachelor's Degree..." for the second

cns9270

Aug 16, 2017
I concur with mgnlky,
This assessment should give you the points awarded under "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years".

After you enter your details in your profile, check to make sure you're getting all the points due to you.

There has been some debate about how to represent the information in your EE Profile when your assessment is 'Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees....' - the question being whether to put the actual assessment for EACH credential, or whether to list 'Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees...' for the second credential, because some people have reported that the system calculated Education Level 5 (''Bachelor's Degree...'', rather than Education Level 6 "Two or more...", when they entered, say, 'Bachelor's Degree...' for one, and 'Bachelor's Degree..." for the second
Thanks. My moral was so down entire day after listening people." They told you will get only one bachelor though you get summary as above" . Bur now I am convinced i will get 128 points.

So ideally how to put my details in EE to get correct points ?

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Thanks. My moral was so down entire day after listening people." They told you will get only one bachelor though you get summary as above" . Bur now I am convinced i will get 128 points.

Try putting the individual assessment for each credential (I.e. "Bachelor's Degree..." for the 1st and 'Bachelor's Degree..." for the 2nd), then check your points (once they update) to see how many points you were awarded under 'Education'.

If the profile only awards you 120 points for Education, go back and change the 2nd credential to "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees..." and then, once your points update, check to ensure your points for Education is being correctly reflected as 128.

Reactions: cns9270

cns9270

Aug 16, 2017
Try putting the individual assessment for each credential (I.e. "Bachelor's Degree..." for the 1st and 'Bachelor's Degree..." for the 2nd), then check your points (once they update) to see how many points you were awarded under 'Education'.

If the profile only awards you 120 points for Education, go back and change the 2nd credential to "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees..." and then, once your points update, check to ensure your points for Education is being correctly reflected as 128.
Got it.
Thanks once again.

pratikdsharma

Aug 12, 2017

Got it.
Thanks once again.
Hi Mate,
I am a similar situation. My WES evaluation is exactly the same as yours. Can you please tell me what did you finally select in your profile and was your application successful?

haris_rasheed

Jul 13, 2018
i got the same evaluation, what should i do, im still not confident.
My evaluation says Bachelor degree 3 years and Bachelors degree 4 years.
Actually my one degree is BSC 4 years and other is 2 year MBA

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
i got the same evaluation, what should i do, im still not confident.
My evaluation says Bachelor degree 3 years and Bachelors degree 4 years.
Actually my one degree is BSC 4 years and other is 2 year MBA
Nothing to do. You will add both diplomas with their relative ECAs and the system will calvulate it as two or more diplomas.

Reactions: haris_rasheed

haris_rasheed

Jul 13, 2018
Nothing to do. You will add both diplomas with their relative ECAs and the system will calvulate it as two or more diplomas.
you mean i will just write the same as written in my ECA . and eventually it will calculate it as two or more degrees and will award 128 points?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Reactions: ishq74