+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How many pages long can the cover letter be for spousal sponsorship?

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
We are applying under spousal sponsorship and wondering how long can the sponsor cover letter be?
How long a cover letter is supposed to be? Maximum 2 pages if you have a lot to highlight before your application is even opened, otherwise just 1 page, that too isn’t necessary if it has nothing important in it.

Reactions: Chrisanya2321

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
Depends a lot on individual case as well. My husband and I had a pretty solid case and never did a cover letter at all. Our application was approved (pre-COVID mind you) in three months. If your relationship is made pretty clear throughout the application with quality documentation to back it up, it’s not necessary.

Chrisanya2321

Jul 31, 2020
How long a cover letter is supposed to be? Maximum 2 pages if you have a lot to highlight before your application is even opened, otherwise just 1 page, that too isn’t necessary if it has nothing important in it.
Thank you very much. This was very helpful.

Chrisanya2321

Jul 31, 2020
Depends a lot on individual case as well. My husband and I had a pretty solid case and never did a cover letter at all. Our application was approved (pre-COVID mind you) in three months. If your relationship is made pretty clear throughout the application with quality documentation to back it up, it’s not necessary.
That clears a few things. Thank you very much for your help and congratulations for getting approved. :)

Reactions: AutumnSkies