+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How many months of phone records?

arindam

Oct 20, 2012
Hi there,

Very new to this forum. About to apply for spousal sponsorship ( outland). Although we both stay in Toronto but because of the time factor will do outland from New Delhi. Had a question about "phone records". How many months of record should be enough? I understand there can't be a fixed timeline to it but what generally works ? 6 months before the marriage sounds reasonable?

Thanks
Arindam

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
It depends on the circumstances. If you feel you don't have much evidence your relationship is genuine, then send in all the phone records you have from the beginning of the relationship. If you feel you do have lots of other evidence, then you could just send in a sample of the phone records. I would include at least some from the beginning of your relationship, since it is evidence of the length of the relationship.

arindam

Oct 20, 2012
Thanks guys. I think that is what I will do. Phone records from the beginning of the relationship and then 6 months before the marriage. And emails in between. As our relationship is almost 6-7 years old ( in Canada) and we do business together since 2007. So lot of emails and travelling and images. Was worried if I submit too many evidences then may be it will lengthen the process. Thanks again.