+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How many in the midst of the appeal process?

felicity01

Star Member
Apr 17, 2010
inlimbo said:
I'm very concerned, too. I'm going to have to look into this news. Let me know if you find anything and vice versa...

HELLO in LIMBO
NO, not to worry, at least Vancouver's AID is working normally, don't panic, I've found out

ALL THE BEST FOR YOU keep me posted!!!!!!!!!!!

inlimbo

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2009
File Transfer...
18-06-2009
Interview........
02-06-10
felicity01 said:
HELLO in LIMBO
NO, not to worry, at least Vancouver's AID is working normally, don't panic, I've found out

ALL THE BEST FOR YOU keep me posted!!!!!!!!!!!
That's great news. Thank-you.
We've still not had a rejection and we have another letter from Accra to reply to.

Will keep posted...

felicity01

Star Member
Apr 17, 2010
inlimbo said:
That's great news. Thank-you.
We've still not had a rejection and we have another letter from Accra to reply to.

Will keep posted...
Hello in limbo

Are you appealing a refused PR ?

felicity01

Star Member
Apr 17, 2010
confused and lonely said:
Won our appeal got notified in dec and he got his visa in april and came to canada but not to me.
Hello confused and Lonely

What happened to you and your partner? did you split up?

Take care

inlimbo

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2009
File Transfer...
18-06-2009
Interview........
02-06-10
felicity01 said:
Hello in limbo

Are you appealing a refused PR ?
We have received two letters from Accra, one in December and the second in April, making arguments with us about my husband's inadmissibility. However, they have both said we have tie to respond.

I'm trying to prepare for the potential of a refusal just so I know what to do and expect.

We have a 3.5 month old son. I'm desperate to figure out a good situation for him.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

he had a lover in another city and just pretended to love me so he could get his papers. He had no intention of ever coming to me.
I assumed you informed CIC?

felicity01

Star Member
Apr 17, 2010
he had a lover in another city and just pretended to love me so he could get his papers. He had no intention of ever coming to me.
I am really sorry to hear that.

I am sure KARMA will do its job with this soul less been.

I have heard that even if you notify CIC, there is nothing they can do about it, that is why there is one of the forms that you sign taking responsability for sponsoring this person.

I hope you get better, yet think : how is the new couple of your ex partner going to feel secure? , knowing what he's done to you.
There is no love in his heart , only selfish convenience attitude

Take Care dear !

felicity01

Star Member
Apr 17, 2010
inlimbo said:
We have received two letters from Accra, one in December and the second in April, making arguments with us about my husband's inadmissibility. However, they have both said we have tie to respond.

I'm trying to prepare for the potential of a refusal just so I know what to do and expect.

We have a 3.5 month old son. I'm desperate to figure out a good situation for him.
Hello inlimbo
Can Iask you the reasons of inadmisibility of your husband?
You mean you have a deadline to respond to their letters?

felicity01

Star Member
Apr 17, 2010
inlimbo said:

Hello!
What are your husbands inadmissibility reasons?

Take care

visita44

Jun 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 4, 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2011
Interview........
Mar 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2012
Won our appeal got notified in dec and he got his visa in april and came to canada but not to me.
I suggest you write a letter and send it to cic or an office to tell them what happen. To avoid any wrongdoing again by your said husband/partner. only a suggestion.

Stressed wife

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
unstopable1 said:
They have no right to reject you... hang in there
hi unstopable, how is ur case going? GIVE ME SOME UPDATE MY HUBBY HAS TO APPEAL MY CASE IN TORONTO ALSO, WE NEED SOME ADVICE IN LAWYERS

Mrs. Turan

Mar 11, 2010
Vancouver Island, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
The Canadian Embassy, Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2010
File Transfer...
06-05-2010
Med's Request
29-07-2011
Med's Done....
20-08-2011
Interview........
23-06-2010
Passport Req..
09-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2011
LANDED..........
25-12-2011
Well my MP messaged me on the advice of Canada Immigration in Ankara that my husband should
redo his medical and police and then refer to a new file number when he sends it all in. He finished
his police clearance last week and today(it's only morning there now) he is just finishing his medical
redo. We'd have finished it earlier, but he was waiting for the medical form I had to mail to him to
take with him to the hospital. So excited to have both of these things done. I just know we are
getting close to the end. :D