+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how many days before the classes start i can go ?

hardeep322

May 14, 2015
Plzz help me ..my study visa is approved and i want to go to canada on 25th may but my classes will start on 8september..so i m very confuse plz help me bcoz there is funtion of my relatives in may and i want to attend that funtion in canada ..

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
My study permit should be issued someday soon... My classes begin on September 3... I will travel as soon as I get my visa...

Of course you can travel anytime since it has been issued...

Yo can get there before what you can't do is leave after it expires...

erwinjohn997

Nov 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
waiting..
Wolfpmd3 said:
My study permit should be issued someday soon... My classes begin on September 3... I will travel as soon as I get my visa...

Of course you can travel anytime since it has been issued...

Yo can get there before what you can't do is leave after it expires...
My class will start on August, and I will flying to Canada next sunday. You can go anytime you want as long as your visa is valid, there are no issues in hoing there early

Reactions: MikeyMikeDude

f_karar

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
24-8-2015
erwinjohn997 said:
My class will start on August, and I will flying to Canada next sunday. You can go anytime you want as long as your visa is valid, there are no issues in hoing there early
If VO at POE will ask us why you come so early so how can we justify it ?

erwinjohn997

Nov 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
waiting..
f_karar said:
If VO at POE will ask us why you come so early so how can we justify it ?
I want to explore the beauty of Canada before my class, and I came from tropical country so I really need to adjust myself when it comes to weather change and also I want to familiarize the way going to the school. Temporarily, I'll be staying with my friend's place ( I have a letter to prove that to VO) until I find a permanent place nearby my school. Looking for a place to stay in and familiarizing the culture of Canadians will take time so I decided to come there early as 3 months.

I didn't see any issues regarding early comers in Canada here in these forum. Many people here said that coming in Canada as early as 3 o 2 months have the possibility that you will denied by the VO in the POE but it's not legit. you have a higher chance of being deny if you bring prohibited items such as drugs, etc. As long as you have a valid visa then you can come to Canada anytime you want.

f_karar

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
24-8-2015
erwinjohn997 said:
I want to explore the beauty of Canada before my class, and I came from tropical country so I really need to adjust myself when it comes to weather change and also I want to familiarize the way going to the school. Temporarily, I'll be staying with my friend's place ( I have a letter to prove that to VO) until I find a permanent place nearby my school. Looking for a place to stay in and familiarizing the culture of Canadians will take time so I decided to come there early as 3 months.

I didn't see any issues regarding early comers in Canada here in these forum. Many people here said that coming in Canada as early as 3 o 2 months have the possibility that you will denied by the VO in the POE but it's not legit. you have a higher chance of being deny if you bring prohibited items such as drugs, etc. As long as you have a valid visa then you can come to Canada anytime you want.
Ok i got it 8) thank you for reply

erwinjohn997

Nov 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
waiting..
f_karar said:
Ok i got it 8) thank you for reply

alright, did you already got your visa?

Good luck and take care

f_karar

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
24-8-2015
erwinjohn997 said:
alright, did you already got your visa?

Good luck and take care
No , i will apply for visa in next week ! Hopefullt i will get it ... :) Good luck (y)

erwinjohn997

Nov 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
waiting..
Here's the link. One of our co forum arrived 2 months early.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t228956.0.html

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
there is not sucj 45 days limit... I havent seen that anywhere... as far as i am concerned as soon as you get it you can go there...

erwinjohn997

Nov 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
waiting..
Wolfpmd3 said:
there is not sucj 45 days limit... I havent seen that anywhere... as far as i am concerned as soon as you get it you can go there...
yeah.! as long as you got your visa then you can go freely to Canada. We already got our visas so it means that we already convinced the VO that our main intention is just to study.

viking7

Oct 2, 2013
As there's no official statement as to how early on can go after receiving visa, it's safe to assume one can go as soon as he/she gets visa :)

erwinjohn997

Nov 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
waiting..
viking7 said:
As there's no official statement as to how early on can go after receiving visa, it's safe to assume one can go as soon as he/she gets visa :)
LIKE!:)