+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long will take marriage certificate urgent in Ontario ?

kial

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
Hi guys!

I applied for marriage certificate in Ontario as expedited last week , i don't receive it so far how long does it take?
can I apply for my spousal application without it and explain them that just waiting for it. because the website says it may takes yo to 10 weeks. I'm really confused

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys!

I applied for marriage certificate in Ontario as expedited last week , i don't receive it so far how long does it take?
can I apply for my spousal application without it and explain them that just waiting for it. because the website says it may takes yo to 10 weeks. I'm really confused
No you should include it.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi guys!

It's only been a week!! Wait for your marriage certificate.

Reactions: kial

edenfair

Star Member
Feb 29, 2020
I don't remember exactly how long mine took when I ordered it (not expedited), but I do feel like it came in faster than expected. Maybe 3-4 weeks? Mine came via Purolator around this time last year, I ordered the short form and long form.

Reactions: kial

Usa2canada<3

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-08-2020
AOR Received.
11-25-2020
I don't remember exactly how long mine took when I ordered it (not expedited), but I do feel like it came in faster than expected. Maybe 3-4 weeks? Mine came via Purolator around this time last year, I ordered the short form and long form.
I couldn't pay for the expedition of the certificate however it really only took less than a week

mashulia_26

Apr 6, 2018
Hi guys!

Why do you even ask questions if you're not ready to hear other people's opinion. Then do what you think is the best for you.

kial

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
Hahah this is ridiculous - your application will be returned as incomplete if you do not include your marriage certificate. If you want to go ahead, go ahead. This is a public forum with advice given. What you do in the end is up to you.
Well , I respect everyone here in the forum ,However, Canuck78 is always put the people down here negatively ,I'm not mad for the answer just the way he put himself for everything. just check the profile and you will see what I mean .Thanks for your reply.

Last edited:

mashulia_26

Apr 6, 2018
Well , I respect everyone here in the forum ,However, Canuck78 is always put the people down here I don't know why, just check the profile and you will see what I mean.Thanks for your reply.
How is it related to your case? He wrote the right advice and you are the one who ended up sounding rude.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
How? for how long takes for the registration?
??? How? You mean how to wait?

Did you see reply from Usa2canada<3?
You paid for expedition, but this is COVID time, not many people know exactly how long it will take to get your marriage certificate MAIL to your address.
But the advice is to wait and don't be rude because you do not like the answer.