+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long will it take to receive acceptance letter from conestoga college?

Dm5742

Jul 4, 2023
Hello Everyone,
I applied to Conestoga College in April 5th and was told to upload scratch card which I did and resubmitted 11th of april for Jan'2024 intake and till now my status still showing "No Decision".

I mailed the international admission team and I recieved this mail from them two hours later.....

Thank you for your email.

The application has been received and is in queue with our Credential Assessment team.

Please everyone,what does this means.Thanks
hey did you get any response yet ??

nature only

Aug 18, 2023
I have applied for clinical research program for January 2024 intake on 9 August and my application status is no decision. What are chances to get offer letter

nature only

Aug 18, 2023
Hello Everyone,
I applied to Conestoga College in April 5th and was told to upload scratch card which I did and resubmitted 11th of april for Jan'2024 intake and till now my status still showing "No Decision".

I mailed the international admission team and I recieved this mail from them two hours later.....

Thank you for your email.

The application has been received and is in queue with our Credential Assessment team.

Please everyone,what does this means.Thanks
My application status is also same no decision for January 2024 intake. I've applied for clinical research program on 9 August. Are there any chances to get LOA?

Timcalipha

Jan 8, 2024
Hello!
I applied to Conestoga my first choice no decision but my second and third choice both waitlisted. I applied on 7th December and because of a file that was missing i resubmitted on 12th December. When do i get my LOA?