+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long will it take after reviewing of eligibility has started for TRV application?

sanjayji

Apr 14, 2016
Hi , I have applied for family class sponsorship for my spouse in India , also have applied for TRV visa with a duel intention in October, 2022. I wanted to know how long does it take after TRV visa under review to get a decision?

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2021
Hi , I have applied for family class sponsorship for my spouse in India , also have applied for TRV visa with a duel intention in October, 2022. I wanted to know how long does it take after TRV visa under review to get a decision?
Hey, can you please let me know if you applied the TRV via the new portal?

sanjayji

Apr 14, 2016
Does anyone know about this ?

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
Since you've applied with dual intent, your spousal sponsorship application will be reviewed prior to evaluating TRV application. You are looking at a long wait time, unless luck is on your side.

sanjayji

Apr 14, 2016
Since you've applied with dual intent, your spousal sponsorship application will be reviewed prior to evaluating TRV application. You are looking at a long wait time, unless luck is on your side.
I spoke to agent and they clearly told me they consider them as individual applications. I asked them will I have to wait longer because of duel intention and I was told that it's not the case and my application is in review at Delhi visa office

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
I spoke to agent and they clearly told me they consider them as individual applications. I asked them will I have to wait longer because of duel intention and I was told that it's not the case and my application is in review at Delhi visa office
Ofcourse, the file defaults to Delhi office based on the Principal Applicant's address. Dual Intent files are slightly more complicated for the same reason, and because they already take upto a year to investigate Spousal sponsorships (thanks to scams in the past), the TRV would also be looked at with equal scrutiny.

sanjayji

Apr 14, 2016
Ofcourse, the file defaults to Delhi office based on the Principal Applicant's address. Dual Intent files are slightly more complicated for the same reason, and because they already take upto a year to investigate Spousal sponsorships (thanks to scams in the past), the TRV would also be looked at with equal scrutiny.
Okay... Let's see what they say...

sanjayji

Apr 14, 2016
Hi Sanjay i applied from Saudi Arabia file lodge 25 july bio 28 july bvl 19 oct
visitor visa on hotel booking
I got my bvl update and my case is under review from October 22. My application has no updates since October 22. I guess October application has not yet started receiving any approvals. Everything is uncertain about IRCC... Let's wait and hope for best

sanjayji

Apr 14, 2016
Hi Sanjay i have seen people getting approved in mo July August on hotel booking also no hard and fast rules i think
So mostly by Jan,2023 we might have an update... As December has too many holidays and I do not think processing will speed up till Jan of 2023.