New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2010
Hi Amrit,

Thanks for your kind revert.

You advised me to do changes on Passport..Could you please explain a bit..i mean, we both have passport with us...so we need to go to passport office and change the status..pls help..

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
hardeep330 said:
Hi Amrit,

Thanks for your kind revert.

You advised me to do changes on Passport..Could you please explain a bit..i mean, we both have passport with us...so we need to go to passport office and change the status..pls help..
Hi Hardeep,

If u read ur passport.. at the back side there is a option wife.s name... as u have recently got married u need to go to passport office and fill in the form and submit ur Passport so that they write ur wife's name ... same is the case with ur wife.... from d/o xyz ...she needs to change it to wife of... just go through the passport u will come to know...

hardeep330

Star Member
May 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2010
Thanks Amrit for clearing my doubts..

Best of luck once again !!! will be in touch...

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
Guys its been close to 2 weeks now... i havent got my pasport back ... can some body help me to know how long does it take to get ur passport back after Interview.... i had my INT on 8th July... i am a worried man... i dont know what to do ....no change in the status ... Please help...

Nomi2012

Sep 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omm said:
min 2 to 4 weeks as I know from my family cousins went for interview and they get passport within 2 to 4weeks.
OMM
my medical was done almost 4-5 weeks ago. can they still call me for interview

i am in london, how long can they take to send me ppr
is it advisable to ask chc for an update as there's no change on my ecas such as medicals received