+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long to wait for level 2 decision maker for final decision in St Clair

janoo

May 16, 2014
Have order my atip report and expected within two week will let you whatever remarks
I will see on my atip reports.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, just got off of phone from CIC. Agent said that my app is approved and waiting for Background refresh. He assured me that I will hear back from CIC by end of June.

That makes me happy a bit. I was really not expecting it. :)

janoo

May 16, 2014
congratulation ? enjoy your coming days and hope oath letter on the way soon.

remember us in your prayer as well.. One more forum member got good news

am happy.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
janoo said:
congratulation ? enjoy your coming days and hope oath letter on the way soon.

remember us in your prayer as well.. One more forum member got good news

am happy.
Thanks Janoo!. Sadly I submitted my ATIP request yesterday before calling them. Can we cancel the request? I am not worried about $5 but time someone will take to create it will save him/her efforts.

janoo

May 16, 2014
Do not worry just hope and prey your oath letter to be in your hand soon and you
over come all and forget the events you face chasing your citizenship.

ThomasGeorge

Sep 26, 2014
vinaypuri said:
Guys, just got off of phone from CIC. Agent said that my app is approved and waiting for Background refresh. He assured me that I will hear back from CIC by end of June.

That makes me happy a bit. I was really not expecting it. :)
Congratulations, but you have left us confused, your application was assigned to an officer in Jan but please clarify when was your application status updated to waiting for level 2 decision maker ? or u just assumed its with level 2 decision maker because your file was assigned to an officer ?

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ThomasGeorge said:
Congratulations, but you have left us confused, your application was assigned to an officer in Jan but please clarify when was your application status updated to waiting for level 2 decision maker ? or u just assumed its with level 2 decision maker because your file was assigned to an officer ?
Responded on other post. I think it is Feb/or march beginning.

saywisdom

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I ve got the same notes on my ATIP file

Description : RQ case-preliminary review completed; referred to level 2 decision maker for final decision.

Hopefully, it won't take a long time for the 2 level review

walrus189

Star Member
Apr 6, 2013
Congratulations vinaypuri. Good that you ordered an ATIP, so you would know exactly the details. Please also share the details when you get, so that at least those of us who will still be waiting can benefit from your notes....

vinaypuri said:
Thanks Janoo!. Sadly I submitted my ATIP request yesterday before calling them. Can we cancel the request? I am not worried about $5 but time someone will take to create it will save him/her efforts.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
walrus189 said:
Congratulations vinaypuri. Good that you ordered an ATIP, so you would know exactly the details. Please also share the details when you get, so that at least those of us who will still be waiting can benefit from your notes....
Sure I will share. Lets see how much time it takes to get to Oath milestone.