NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
under process
Interview........
Rabb Rabb karo
Dear all i got refusal on the basis of duties
now im going to review my case can anybody tell me what or how long they will take to review...............
regards
gsidhu

Surean

Jan 17, 2009
Middle East
First you have to submit leave application through lawyer within 30 days of your refusal letter date, then if the court decide for hearing it will take 9-12 months,

Good Luck,
Sue

MarkCan

Oct 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April/May 2011
gsindhu:

When did you submit the documents and how long did it take CIC to come to this decision? Also, what was your visa post? As far as refusal on the basis of duties, check with your lawyer/consultant with regards to the appeals process. I am pretty sure you can file for appeal.

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
Hi gsidhu, i inquired PMM abt ur situation by my personal message inbox, here is the reply which he send to me, see if its of any help to u.(the reply by PMM s shown in red colour)
Good luck.

Hi

Quote from: informatics on October 21, 2009, 01:59:29 am
Hi PMM,
What you ll be recommend to the applicant 's problem mentioned in the following link.Can he simply write a letter to his CHC ,pointing out the mistake made or the only option s to appeal in federal court.Plz advise.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/refused-after-medical8-mnthsseniors-help-t27527.0.html

thanks n regards

You can write to the Immigration Section Manager and ask for reconsideration, as you a believe and error has been made, but it has to done within 30 days of the refusal. It is unlikely that you would receive a reply before the 60 days to apply for leave to the Federal Court is up.

PMM

gsidhu

Aug 19, 2009
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
under process
Interview........
Rabb Rabb karo
thanks informatics
thanks a lot for your support
i will consult my representative for this.
chc is looking every case as suspected one .............
my 2 frnds also got refused on the same basis
see what happens
regards