+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long it will take for Passport request after medical?

jlrp

Mar 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2011
Med's Request
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
i agreed to blessedme,
don't delay your papers. :)

BlessedMe said:
no.. just go with the flow of application process,,undergo medical if requested,,then when the time comes that your wife gives birth, just declare the newborn baby... you won't know the exact time when they will send the Medical Request, so if you will postpone it, and the MR comes a bit late, then that causes significant delay..

don't worry about the X-ray..they will place a lead-cover around your wife's tummy to protect her whole abdomen from radiation..(no harm to baby, see?)

chanselay

Star Member
Feb 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo moved Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Feb.2012
AOR Received.
June 28, 2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS in process - medical done Aug.2012
Passport Req..
Waiting
BlessedMe said:
no.. just go with the flow of application process,,undergo medical if requested,,then when the time comes that your wife gives birth, just declare the newborn baby... you won't know the exact time when they will send the Medical Request, so if you will postpone it, and the MR comes a bit late, then that causes significant delay..

don't worry about the X-ray..they will place a lead-cover around your wife's tummy to protect her whole abdomen from radiation..(no harm to baby, see?)
Thank you so much. Just one more question I received my LOA last February and my expiration to submit the application is
August 14. Is it safe to submit it to CIO on June or July? Does it make any difference? Because I want to move to Canada by August next year. Thanks again

B

BlessedMe

chanselay said:
Thank you so much. Just one more question I received my LOA last February and my expiration to submit the application is
August 14. Is it safe to submit it to CIO on June or July? Does it make any difference? Because I want to move to Canada by August next year. Thanks again
better submit it earlier as much as possible..
i received my LOA on October 2011, but because of returned application (wrong amount, and change of status of my husband to "accompanying") it took my papers until December 20, 2011 to reach VO.. there is no assurance as to whether your application will be completed according to own calculations.. so i suggest you submit papers asap, add family members later, and when visa arrives, you can postpone until the date you want to leave (visa has 1 year expiration)

rfy_piano

Aug 6, 2012
jlrp.... nakatanggap ka na ba ng PPR....? ako din nag-aantay ng PPR sa CIC.. kktpos lang med test ko nung july 20 then na-rcv ng London Office results ng med ko nung july 30 lang.....

dignity3

Dec 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct- 2008
AOR Received.
sep-2008
Med's Request
1st/ march 2011 2/ feb- 2013
Med's Done....
1/3/2013
Passport Req..
23/09/2013
VISA ISSUED...
26/09/2013
LANDED..........
09/10/2013
Hey guys

I have some questions...

Is there any chance for refusal after medical? And how long it will take as average after medical done ?

If refusal, is there any chance for appeal ?? And how ??

All replies would be highly appreciated.
Thx a lot in advanced

jcruicks

May 13, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2012
Doc's Request.
10-06-2013
Med's Request
10-06-2013
Passport Req..
10-06-2103
VISA ISSUED...
27-08-2013
It's really odd but they sent my husband a letter asking him to get a new police report, a new medical (because his expired) AND send in his passport all at the same time. Has anyone ever heard of that before?

Ciao

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2011 (Application for Nomination) /Federal Part 24-05-2012
Nomination.....
07-12-2011
AOR Received.
09-07-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
17-07-2012 / 03-06-2013(request for redo)
Med's Done....
24-08-2012 / 21-06-2013(redo)
Interview........
eCas in Process 29-05-2013
Passport Req..
October 1, 2013 / DM (eCas) - September 29, 2013 (AWESOME birthday present:P )
LANDED..........
Claimed in JESUS' Name, AMEN!
jcruicks said:
It's really odd but they sent my husband a letter asking him to get a new police report, a new medical (because his expired) AND send in his passport all at the same time. Has anyone ever heard of that before?
HI. Not unheard case. Slightly similar to ours, the only difference is that we weren't requested to submit renewed police clearance and send passport all at the same time. As i view it, the request to send passport is a very good sign your application is moving. However, i heard of some, whom were requested to send just the copy of their passport, i think that's another story, yet for me its still good!

Any news from your application? Got PPR already? :)

Hope this helped. :)