+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long it takes to PPR after DM?

Jojmarie

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
51 days since DM, and no PPR yet.
VO: CIO, Sydney, Nova Scotia. Can anyone please tell me what's happening? Or what might be the cause of the delay?

Desme

Jun 17, 2017
Hello guys.. been DM since third week in October, and I still dont hve PPR.. prolonging agony of waiting in vain.. what could be wrong? Any cases same as mine?

Kratos13

May 22, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Med's Done....
15-10-2018
@Desme @Jojmarie sailing in same boat. It’s been 28 days from DM date still waiting for PPR, I know we have completed 90 + days from AOR date. But it looks like December we won’t get to hear anything seeing current trend.

didigege

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
For the guys who have DM but no landing appointment if you’re in Canada you can gather your DM letter 2 copies, 2 photos(PR format) your passport and go to any border point and do your landing. A friend of mine did just to not wait for the landing appointment.
So, if you want to check this call IRCC but definitely works. You’ll get your CoPR that day since your interview will be made by an immigration officer.
Good luck!

Jojmarie

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Hello guys.. been DM since third week in October, and I still dont hve PPR.. prolonging agony of waiting in vain.. what could be wrong? Any cases same as mine?
Same here. DM October 26, 2018. Still waiting for PPR.

Desme

Jun 17, 2017
Are you all a family applicant? Because ive heard single applicant who have PPRd lately at the time they DMd...im an applicant with 3 dependents and its been 60+ days from DM status.

Jojmarie

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Are you all a family applicant? Because ive heard single applicant who have PPRd lately at the time they DMd...im an applicant with 3 dependents and its been 60+ days from DM status.
I am QSW applicant, currently on Federal stage from the Philippines. Single applicant here. 54th day from DM.

NGK123

Nov 15, 2018
For the guys who have DM but no landing appointment if you’re in Canada you can gather your DM letter 2 copies, 2 photos(PR format) your passport and go to any border point and do your landing. A friend of mine did just to not wait for the landing appointment.
So, if you want to check this call IRCC but definitely works. You’ll get your CoPR that day since your interview will be made by an immigration officer.
Good luck!
Got DM in ECAS.. can I really go to border to do landing ..has anyone did that ..