+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long it takes to hear the answer after submitting additional documents?

dip4sanyal

Nov 3, 2019
Did anyone see the trend here? In my case too I was asked Schedule A for me and my wife, current company experiance letter, paystubs, bank account statements, and rcmp fingerprints. Also the form for all places we stayed in last 10 yrs. We are 2018 applicants too.

Reactions: deleterster

vinaykodanam

Sep 7, 2021
HI Guys

Any idea how long they take to review additional docs? Its been over 2 months since it was submitted. it says the Additional Documents and under review for a long time now.
Dec 2018 Applicant. Was Requested traditional wedding and Honeymoon photos. Did not do traditional wedding.

thanks

My situation is almost similar just like yours. Just wondering how long did it take for them to process after submitting the requested documents ?
Here is my application status:
1) Got access to the portal. Checked my presence in Canada and submitted a photo and address.
2) My wife and I live in different address in Canada(she lives in BC and I live in ON) so I gave my address and she gave her address in the portal.
3) Got a call from IRCC and asked why we live in different address and the next day we got a query asking for wedding pictures and honeymoon photos.
4) Received a query on August 12th, 2021 and submitted our documents on August 18th, 2021. We haven't heard anything since then.

I would really appreciate your response. Thanks

kalpanaT

Aug 18, 2021
Hi Everyone
Anyone here who can tell me that how long it takes after submitting additional form to get PPR.
Anyone who have got PPR after submitting additional document. Please reply. It will be a great help.

kalpanaT

Aug 18, 2021
When did u apply and what vo?
I have applied in October 2020 and my VO is Ottawa.
I got pre-arrival on 8th July and on 9th July they asked to send Form-5669 again because i made a mistake of showing gaps in personal history. but since 11th July there is no update anywhere. as i had already summited the requested document.

Sabrinaghosn723

Sep 4, 2021
I have applied in October 2020 and my VO is Ottawa.
I got pre-arrival on 8th July and on 9th July they asked to send Form-5669 again because i made a mistake of showing gaps in personal history. but since 11th July there is no update anywhere. as i had already summited the requested document.
Yea they asked for me also a police clearance and i sent it on july 17,2021 and no response ever since then, but my vo is sydney , ottawa is way faster

Sarbjeet1

Oct 3, 2021
I applied in june 2021 under express entry and add my Outland spouse, to the 21 of September immigration send me email for additional documents and they give only one week due date to submit them. I submit to 28 September 2021 and then no update except from29 September that we are reviewing additional documents you provided. Waiting for my husband from 4.5 years