+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long it takes once the spousal file sent to new delhi office

Harrybains

Sep 12, 2017
Hello to all dear members,
Actually my wife spousal sponsorship file has been finalised in mississauga and they sent to new delhi office for further steps its been three and half month they didn't ask for passport to paste visa,please let me know
Thanks & Regards

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Its normal not to hear from IRCC for months until the step in the process.......time to complete processing is on a case basis......from AOR 1, will advice you assume the process completion time is 12months.......which will help reduce the waiting stress.......relax.......its a wait game.

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Most straight forward Outland Sponsorship follow these steps (the order may vary depending on VO)
  1. Application received at IRCC CPC
  2. IRCC CPC start processing application
  3. Receive Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR 1)
  4. Link Application to Online Account
  5. Upload Schedule A form
  6. Sponsor Approval and File transfer to VO
  7. VO starts processing PR application (AOR 2)
  8. Receive Request for Medical Exam
  9. Medical Exam @ IRCC Panel Physician Clinic
  10. Medical Exam Result
  11. Passport Request (PPR)
  12. Pick-up Permanent Residency Visa (PUM)
How long it takes to complete processing of.spousal sponsorship application varies depending on the Visa Office and on a case basis......will advice you assume processing takes 12months to complete.......to help reduce the waiting stress......relax.......its a wait game.

Robis

Nov 1, 2017
Hello to all dear members,
Actually my wife spousal sponsorship file has been finalised in mississauga and they sent to new delhi office for further steps its been three and half month they didn't ask for passport to paste visa,please let me know
Thanks & Regards

Hi Harry- Can you update on what the status of your file ? I'm in the same situation. Wife's file was recently send to Delhi. Was wondering realistically how much time I should expect it to take.
Thought I can learn from your experience. Please let me know

Rishikakhera

Mar 15, 2019
Hi Harry- Can you update on what the status of your file ? I'm in the same situation. Wife's file was recently send to Delhi. Was wondering realistically how much time I should expect it to take.
Thought I can learn from your experience. Please let me know[/QUOTE

Hi Harry,

I am in the same situation, my file has been recently sent to Visa office in New Delhi.

Could you please share with me as well ?

Thanks