+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long it takes for TRV stamp on passport

Ahad208

Apr 28, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
On Dec 16,2020 my TRV was approved and I received an email for my passport request.
Exactly next day I sent my passport to cpc- ottawa and I checked my tracking number shows it’s delivered to cpc.
But still I am waiting for my passport return .
Does any one knows how long it takes to get back my passport stamped?

AskBD

Star Member
May 27, 2019
When is your program starting? Are you going for ajy deferral if it starts from Jan 21?

Renadxb

Jun 24, 2018
On Dec 16,2020 my TRV was approved and I received an email for my passport request.
Exactly next day I sent my passport to cpc- ottawa and I checked my tracking number shows it’s delivered to cpc.
But still I am waiting for my passport return .
Does any one knows how long it takes to get back my passport stamped?
Was it an inland application

Sep 20, 2021
Similar timeline and haven't received my passport back yet. @Ahad208 any updates for you yet?
Hi All,

I am in the same situation, I had sent my passport on Sep 13th to Ottawa for inland TRV stamping but haven't received my passport back. What happened to yours ? what was the time line you received the passport back ? your response will free me out of fear since I am worried on Passport safely returning back.

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
Hi All,

I am in the same situation, I had sent my passport on Sep 13th to Ottawa for inland TRV stamping but haven't received my passport back. What happened to yours ? what was the time line you received the passport back ? your response will free me out of fear since I am worried on Passport safely returning back.
HI Did you hear anything on your Passport? How long it took to get passport back...

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
No news at all its driving me crazy. No leads on what is the next step to figure out. I have called and emailed them but its all generic response
Please update once you get any info on your passport, TRV. I also have similar time line. I checked with Agent and he suggest normally it takes 4 to 8 Working day to get Visa Stamping