+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long it takes for immigration to send AOR1 as of 2019??

Hensy

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hello

I sent out my application to NS on January 21,2019 for spousal sponsorship. I have not yet received anything back on this. It has passed 6 weeks already. Wht is the process time for file to open now ? , and the applicant to medical ? If the applicant is from India, but I file from Canada here in NS-immigration Center.
Does anyone know anything about this, who can possibly help me out here

freewu

Jan 25, 2019
Hello

I sent out my application to NS on January 21,2019 for spousal sponsorship. I have not yet received anything back on this. It has passed 6 weeks already. Wht is the process time for file to open now ? , and the applicant to medical ? If the applicant is from India, but I file from Canada here in NS-immigration Center.
Be patient, could take up to 6months for AOR. It has only been 6 weeks since you sent in your application.

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
Hello

It will take longer to receive AOR sometimes

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
I finally found my app on ecas, which means I should have official aor any day now. I'm jan 17th. You should see yours soon, it's still early.

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM
Hello

around 60 days

KiteRunnerCA

Mar 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-01-2019
AOR Received.
2019-02-28
Hello

I think you should expect it any day now. My application was received on January 10th and I got AOR on Feb 28th. Also next day, March 1st, we have received confirmation that my wife (my sponsor) is eligible for sponsorship. Now I guess, we need to be patient and wait for transfer to VO.

Hensy

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
I think you should expect it any day now. My application was received on January 10th and I got AOR on Feb 28th. Also next day, March 1st, we have received confirmation that my wife (my sponsor) is eligible for sponsorship. Now I guess, we need to be patient and wait for transfer to VO.
I received confirmation today they received the application. Please keep me in the loop as to how long it take for the next step.
Thanks for the information

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
Hello

lt will take more than a month