+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Long It take to get result for Nova Scotia NP?

blue_borna

Star Member
Oct 2, 2015
I have applied for Nova Scotia NP. Just wondering how long it normally take to get result? Please share you experience.

Xiaociaoshaw_02

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Philippines
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-02-2017
Nomination.....
03-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Guess you’re the same who asked about this from PNP-O thread so gonna copy-paste my response here from there :-D.

I’m PNP-NS. I applied for NSNP in the last quarter of 2015 (around October or November) then received their acknowledgement of application by e-mail in June 2016. Around October 2016, an immigration officer from NS has contacted me re my application for provincial nomination for updates. I was granted with NSNP in early January 2017.

At the time of my application submission (paper), Nova Scotia PNP in Demand stream is still new so they both accommodate paper and electronic applications. I’m not sure if they’re currently only accommodating electronic applications now since they’ve re-opened the stream again for possible applicants.

I guess it’s around one in a half years for NSNP processing in my case. The last time I checked, they need 230-250 applicants for this year. Did you submit electronically via NSOI website?

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Guess you’re the same who asked about this from PNP-O thread so gonna copy-paste my response here from there :-D.

I’m PNP-NS. I applied for NSNP in the last quarter of 2015 (around October or November) then received their acknowledgement of application by e-mail in June 2016. Around October 2016, an immigration officer from NS has contacted me re my application for provincial nomination for updates. I was granted with NSNP in early January 2017.

At the time of my application submission (paper), Nova Scotia PNP in Demand stream is still new so they both accommodate paper and electronic applications. I’m not sure if they’re currently only accommodating electronic applications now since they’ve re-opened the stream again for possible applicants.

I guess it’s around one in a half years for NSNP processing in my case. The last time I checked, they need 230-250 applicants for this year. Did you submit electronically via NSOI website?
Now they take around 3-6 months from the time u submit the application online. Some people got nomination in less than 3 months

Reactions: Xiaociaoshaw_02

Xiaociaoshaw_02

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Philippines
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-02-2017
Nomination.....
03-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Now they take around 3-6 months from the time u submit the application online. Some people got nomination in less than 3 months
That’s way better unlike during our batch. Good thing they’ve already found a better way to solve backlogs on their part. I do hope tho the same thing goes with VOs too.