+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long it take to get refund

Saadia

Star Member
Mar 7, 2010
Hello,

I have received letter from CHC london that my job duties does not match with NOC.
look like they did not even see my paper and just took the bundle of candidates whom
they will sent letter today that their job duties is not same as mention on their site.

I have sent letter for reassessment, I dont know it will work or not but they sent me
a letter for processing fees refund.

Letter says if you have send fees to us then complete this letter or if you sent fees
to CIO then wait from them.

I just want to clear from other applicant that CIO, sydney is going to process of refund
my fees or I have to complete this letter and send back to them.

How long it take to get cheque from CIO

I did not paid and Permanent residence fees just paid fees to CIO.

Regards

B

barackobamaisgood

SORRY TO SAY FOLKS WITH TEARS IN MY EYES....

YOUR MONEY IS GONE FOREVER...
IT WON'T BE REFUNDED.... COZ APPLICATION FEES IS NON REFUNDABLE...........

B

barackobamaisgood

IF NOVA SCOTIA CANADA REJECTED YOUR APPLICATION ... REFUND IS GIVEN..

BUT ITS NOT GIVEN BY CHC VISA OFFICES AROUND THE GLOBE..AND AS YOUR FILE IS ALREADY IN CHC LONDON.................

IT APPLIES ONLY TO RPRF

Saadia

Star Member
Mar 7, 2010
this look like scam then, first CIO guys say ya you are eligible and they will
take fees and then after CHC london say oh your are not eligible after two
years and your money is gone.

samia ammar

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
hi can u guys help me
how do we get the refund money back and how long its take? plz do reply
they have mentioned in refusal letter that it will take around 8 to 12 weeks to refuned u
but now everybady is saying they wont thats not rite after waiting so long this cum out of what ...................................loss :'(

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samia ammar said:
hi can u guys help me
how do we get the refund money back and how long its take? plz do reply
they have mentioned in refusal letter that it will take around 8 to 12 weeks to refuned u
but now everybady is saying they wont thats not rite after waiting so long this cum out of what ...................................loss :'(
Hi!

Please be patient you will get a refund and it can take six months to arrive. Can you please tell were you refused on basis of job duties mismatch ? Did they write in your refusal letter that you will get a refund ? If yes then surely you will get a refund and it comes in the form of bank draft in your name which you can deposit in any bank.

Please note that refund is processed by Nova Scotia, Sydney where you initially paid your fees. You can also email Nova Scotia, Sydney and ask for refund

CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca

Even London visa office can be emailed again to check status of your refund

London-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Thanks

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samia ammar said:
yaa plz a e one help toward this..........
Check the following thread where some one like you received a refund eventually. I remember she was also refused on basis of job duties mismatch. You can send her private message and ask for details.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t101313.0.html

mhmlhr said:
i v received refund today but in canadian dollars. :(
Thanks

Saadia

Star Member
Mar 7, 2010
cocknbull said:
Hi!

Please be patient you will get a refund and it can take six months to arrive. Can you please tell were you refused on basis of job duties mismatch ? Did they write in your refusal letter that you will get a refund ? If yes then surely you will get a refund and it comes in the form of bank draft in your name which you can deposit in any bank.

Please note that refund is processed by Nova Scotia, Sydney where you initially paid your fees. You can also email Nova Scotia, Sydney and ask for refund

CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

Even London visa office can be emailed again to check status of your refund

London-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Thanks

Hi,

Letter I received it says.

You are eligible for a refund of processing fees / or right of permanent fees which you submitted with your original documents

Payment made at the time of application to CIO will be refunded directly by that office in due course.

You should expect to receive a cheque from them in 8-12 weeks

No further action required by you.

if you have made to payment to the London and are eligible for refund, we require that you complete
and sign the attached form and send back to us.
============================

my question is that I did not paid any fees to london office i paid processing fees to CIO
as per my thinking I dont need to require to send this form to London office.

Still want to confirm.