+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long is it to wait for PR interview schedule? Fredericton, new Brunswick

Ehudson

Mar 2, 2015
Hi everyone! Inreceived an email January 28, 2015 from CIC that my PR application has been approved. Stating to wait for fredericton immigration to call me for an interview and All the details were indicated on that letter even what my dependent is going to do. Its Been 5 weeks and i havent heard from fredericton immigration yet, anyone know how long do i have to wait for them to schedule my interview.. Feeling deppressed

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Ehudson said:
Hi everyone! Inreceived an email January 28, 2015 from CIC that my PR application has been approved. Stating to wait for fredericton immigration to call me for an interview and All the details were indicated on that letter even what my dependent is going to do. Its Been 5 weeks and i havent heard from fredericton immigration yet, anyone know how long do i have to wait for them to schedule my interview.. Feeling deppressed
1. It depends on how busy the office is. It could be up to 3 months before you get an appointment. Don't forget the file has to be transferred from Vegreville.

encantado

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PMM said:
Hi

1. It depends on how busy the office is. It could be up to 3 months before you get an appointment. Don't forget the file has to be transferred from Vegreville.
File transferring takes a couple of days.

Ehudson

Mar 2, 2015
Thanks for the info PMM! But Isnt that (3 months) too long, my dependants initial entry here in canada is only until june 17, 2015, im so worried time might not be enough.