+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it takes for IRCC to stamp a passport

George Asare

Dec 20, 2022
I submitted my passport to VFS and received a message the next day that its under process at IRCC with a tracking id. Is 27 days now i have not received any update from IRCC.
Please someone should let me know how long it takes for IRCC to stamp a passport in Accra, Ghana.
thank you

Babatunde25

Nov 20, 2022
I submitted my passport to VFS and received a message the next day that its under process at IRCC with a tracking id. Is 27 days now i have not received any update from IRCC.
Please someone should let me know how long it takes for IRCC to stamp a passport in Accra, Ghana.
thank you
Hi dear,
We’re on the same boat. Lol.
I submitted mine on Dec 2nd though from Nigeria and status still says under process.

MK@$

Dec 13, 2022
thank you
Bro, I’m in the same boat with you but mine was submitted directly to the high commission and it’s been 19 days...
try and give a feedback when you receive your passport to give us some hope. Thanks

Reactions: George Asare

Saint Lolly

Mar 23, 2023
thank you
Any news? Have you gotten your passport? I submitted mine Since Jan 31 2023 to Accra Ghana as well and am still waiting.

Saint Lolly

Mar 23, 2023
Hi dear,
We’re on the same boat. Lol.
I submitted mine on Dec 2nd though from Nigeria and status still says under process.
[/QUOTE]

Have you received yours? Give us hope abeg... submitted mine since Jan and no news still.

Saint Lolly

Mar 23, 2023
Bro, I’m in the same boat with you but mine was submitted directly to the high commission and it’s been 19 days...
try and give a feedback when you receive your passport to give us some hope. Thanks
Have you received yours? Mine is over 3 months now and no news.