+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take?

Jnik0718

Jul 18, 2018
Good afternoon all,
I am currently an EE applicant (423) and I'm currently looking for employment to hopefully boost my score since the draws have been around the low 400s, just not quite low enough. Of course, I am actually looking because I want to be all set before I get there, not just the points but it would definitely help. My question is: if you do receive an offer, how long does the government take to process your paperwork? Do they expedite the process any due to the offer? I just don't see an employer willing to wait for six months for the government to do its job. Any insights would be appreciated. I have looked at all other avenues to improve my score, but I am maxed out on all fields, do not have a relative living in CA and out of the 4 languages I speak, French is regrettably not one of them.
Thank you in advance.
P.s. Btw, if anyone is hiring, feel free to each out. NOC 0, bulk of experience in marketing, sales, and operational management (mid level), strong experience in pharma sales, and MS in Finance.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Good afternoon all,
I am currently an EE applicant (423) and I'm currently looking for employment to hopefully boost my score since the draws have been around the low 400s, just not quite low enough. Of course, I am actually looking because I want to be all set before I get there, not just the points but it would definitely help. My question is: if you do receive an offer, how long does the government take to process your paperwork? Do they expedite the process any due to the offer? I just don't see an employer willing to wait for six months for the government to do its job. Any insights would be appreciated. I have looked at all other avenues to improve my score, but I am maxed out on all fields, do not have a relative living in CA and out of the 4 languages I speak, French is regrettably not one of them.
Thank you in advance.
P.s. Btw, if anyone is hiring, feel free to each out. NOC 0, bulk of experience in marketing, sales, and operational management (mid level), strong experience in pharma sales, and MS in Finance.
Hard luck in job offers. Go for PNP programs and apply under that for PR.