+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take to receive the form for the MEDICAL EXAM after receiving ITA?

pomara1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello everybody,

I received my invitation on April 19th. I have been working on collecting all suporting documents and I am almost done with all of them. However, I have not received the form to do the medical exam yet. I called the certified doctors from my country (Venezuela) but they told me that they can't perform the exam until I receive the form from the embassy. They couldn't give more information about it. I still have like 40 days left but I'm a little nervous about it. Can anybody pleas share their experiences with me?

Thanks!!!

adtjindal

Star Member
May 2, 2017
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
if you have an ITA letter...take that to a designated doctor. there is no form. he will give you some paperwork, which you need to upload when you submit your application

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
I told him so, but he told me that I need to receive a form with my IME number already on it. Otherwise he can't perform the exam.
Your doctor has outdated information. Insist on an UPFRONT medical for Express Entry, which is what the name suggests, or visit another clinic that will do it, if possible.
Maybe you can complain to the embassy about this clinic.

LeoRei

May 13, 2014
Hi pomara1,
We are in the same situation. We got our ITA and we are applying from Venezuela. The doctor we contacted asked for the same form. We told him about the upfront thing but he doesn't seem to know. Did you find one up to date with the express entry? How did it work out?

pomara1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi pomara1,
We are in the same situation. We got our ITA and we are applying from Venezuela. The doctor we contacted asked for the same form. We told him about the upfront thing but he doesn't seem to know. Did you find one up to date with the express entry? How did it work out?
Doctor bacci in caracas knows how the process is. Just tell them to add in the form the same procedure as getting a work visa

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
So how was this situation cleared up?
there's no form. you can get medicals done before ITA. find another doctor on the panel if yours still doesn't get it

LeoRei

May 13, 2014
In Caracas, Dr DeJong in Clinica Avila knows the process and has the new online system. And it was cheaper than the other ones. Now in AOR mode. Just waiting...
BTW, Congrats Pomara on your PPR.
How do you add that grey footer with your key dates?

Last edited: