+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take to get the study permit?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
yes, I have a degree in oil and gas engineering.
Is not a post graduate program, is college diploma program.
2 year tuition fee is 19500 CAD
If you have a degree then why take a diploma...makes no sense because the entry requirement is a high school diploma. Consider a post-grad or master's program. So if tuition is 19500 + 20k minimum for living expenses then your parents are using all their savings for your studies. How will they have money to live for the years you study? You need to show your own funds at the age of 28.

Kennedy_3535

Oct 1, 2022
If you have a degree then why take a diploma...makes no sense because the entry requirement is a high school diploma. Consider a post-grad or master's program. So if tuition is 19500 + 20k minimum for living expenses then your parents are using all their savings for your studies. How will they have money to live for the years you study? You need to show your own funds at the age of 28.

Kennedy_3535

Oct 1, 2022
T
thank you for this, it makes a lot of sense pls how do I reach out to you personally so I could so I could share some other information for your guidelines