+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take to get physical post graduate work permit after getting approval?

zexreo825

Jul 19, 2018
I have got approved with my application to post-graduate work permit on Monday (July 16th) and CIC sent a message that they mailed physical work permit on the next day (July 17th).

I would like to know how long usually it takes to get it delivered to Toronto, Canada since it was sent by CIC.

Metalhead_666

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
I have got approved with my application to post-graduate work permit on Monday (July 16th) and CIC sent a message that they mailed physical work permit on the next day (July 17th).

I would like to know how long usually it takes to get it delivered to Toronto, Canada since it was sent by CIC.
You should receive it within 7 working days once it is approved.

ewqdsa

Jul 24, 2018

Hey! Can you let me know if you received it?

I am in the same situation as you.

Thanks so much!

ShahK

Sep 2, 2018
Mine was approved in July and still hadn't arrived by the end of August. It was being delivered to Vancouver. Called CIC and they agreed to send a new one.
OP did you receive yours in good time?

Hparsa

Feb 12, 2020
Hello I have the approval of my work permit on 4 February usually how many days will take to Receive the Physical copy ?

Hparsa

Feb 12, 2020
Yes . After I called them 10000 times they print a new one !! And finally I have received it within 5 days

Kram_36

Mar 9, 2020
Mine was approved in July and still hadn't arrived by the end of August. It was being delivered to Vancouver. Called CIC and they agreed to send a new one.
OP did you receive yours in good time?
What CIC number did you call?

Hparsa

Feb 12, 2020
Ok when u call the number one option got something like u have to read your application number and sometimes it will take 30-40 minutes to talk to some one just continue trying