+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long does it take to get iraq PCC

hurricane_loop

Star Member
May 7, 2017
were you able to find any answers? were you able to get the PCC?
Hi sangpll2009! were you able to get Iraqi PCC?
is the immigration office still need that ? they asked for PCC for everywhere I lived more than 6 months, but for Iraq is not easy to get at the moment!

sangpll2009

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Hi sangpll2009! were you able to get Iraqi PCC?
is the immigration office still need that ? they asked for PCC for everywhere I lived more than 6 months, but for Iraq is not easy to get at the moment!
Hey, yes got the iraq PCC. Got the fingerprints taken from the iraq embassy and then had a friend of ours go to the CID in Baghdad with a power of attorney and get it on our behalf.

francofmy

Jul 22, 2019
Hey, yes got the iraq PCC. Got the fingerprints taken from the iraq embassy and then had a friend of ours go to the CID in Baghdad with a power of attorney and get it on our behalf.
Hi sangpll2009, how are you doing?
My name is Franco Yassoyama, I am Brazilian and I worked in Basra/Iraq for 3.5 years on rotation basis.
I just received an ADR requesting the Iraq PCC. I contacted the embassy and even some friends in Baghdad and they told me that the PCC is only emitted for Iraq Nationals or Expats that hold a Permanent Residency Visa.
Did you have a Permanent Visa?
I had only Temporary Work Visas for 6 months or one year.
If you want to contact via whatsapp to be easier to talk, feel free: +5521997770033
Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Regards,
Franco Yassoyama