+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long does it take to get dm from ndvo?

Sandeep2007

Sep 1, 2017
Hi,,
My wife's file has reached ndvo on this 14 august. How long does it usually take to get the dm and passport request.

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
Thank u for your response. We applied in April 2017
Currently NDVO seems to be processing March applications, you should hear something from them soon. There is an April spreadsheet in April thread, you will get a rough idea of processing times if you take a look at it.

Reactions: Sandeep2007

Sandeep2007

Sep 1, 2017
Currently NDVO seems to be processing March applications, you should hear something from them soon. There is an April spreadsheet in April thread, you will get a rough idea of processing times if you take a look at it.
I'll surely check it !! But can u kindly give me a rough idea of how long does it actually take to complete a batch of applications for a certain month according to u ??

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
I'll surely check it !! But can u kindly give me a rough idea of how long does it actually take to complete a batch of applications for a certain month according to u ??
Around a month, but NDVO seemed to have been really slow probably with the student visas but has quickened their pace now.

Reactions: Sandeep2007