+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take to get a study visa under SDS

5201gur

Aug 1, 2019
I don't know, I think you would hear of a refusal sooner rather than later. Have you checked your application on the CIC website?
Yeah ..it says under process
And a interesting fact about my file is that I visited Canada last year as a tourist and I am having 10 years of tourist visa
I just stayed there for 1 month and came back

Prash_96

Jul 24, 2019
I have applied under SDS on 9th july
no additional documents required
biometrics completed
this is only update I got till date
can anyone tell me how many days it takes for me to get visa?
Hey is ur medical updated on the cic Portal?

skala

Aug 6, 2019
Hey there!.... I have applied for study permit online on 11th July under SDS, completed my BIOMETRICS ON 15th July. Medical passed on 29th July..... Reveiw of eligibility and background check is under process.... after this there's no update.... How much time more will it take for my visa approval, any idea?

bleh.bleh

Jul 31, 2019
Hey there!.... I have applied for study permit online on 11th July under SDS, completed my BIOMETRICS ON 15th July. Medical passed on 29th July..... Reveiw of eligibility and background check is under process.... after this there's no update.... How much time more will it take for my visa approval, any idea?
You should get it by the end of this week or the next. Once I cleared my medicals, I got a request for my passport the very next day. I submitted my passport on the 30th of July and received it on the 2nd of August.

Reactions: skala

aman1441

Aug 6, 2019
Hey my case matches with yours I also applied on 11 July and gave biometrics on 15 July . On cic it is shown that I have passed medical exam on 30 july. Got correspondence letter nd passport request on 3 Aug. Apllication was approved and background nd eligibility is shown under process.

aman1441

Aug 6, 2019
You should get it by the end of this week or the next. Once I cleared my medicals, I got a request for my passport the very next day. I submitted my passport on the 30th of July and received it on the 2nd of August.
Hope so we will get positive results soon

skala

Aug 6, 2019
When did u applied? And u got Ur visa stamped in passport

skala

Aug 6, 2019
Hey my case matches with yours I also applied on 11 July and gave biometrics on 15 July . On cic it is shown that I have passed medical exam on 30 july. Got correspondence letter nd passport request on 3 Aug. Apllication was approved and background nd eligibility is shown under process.
Even u got Ur visa stamped on passport? And where did u apply from?