+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take to get a study visa under SDS

imkv11

Nov 25, 2019
No bro i applied on 29th november and got my bio on 2nd december now the medicals on 13th december
I really don't know bro logged in at 2:46 and got the passport request letter and the biometrics correspondence letter along with final decision saying your application was approved
Hello,
I applied for SDS online, timeline is mentioned below, plz advise and help me.

Date of Application : 30th November
Date of Biometrics : 3rd December at VFS Ahmedabad
Medical Approved : 13th December

Today is 16th December and still I haven't received PPR. Should I worry?

guptashashank3338

Nov 29, 2019
Hello,
I applied for SDS online, timeline is mentioned below, plz advise and help me.

Date of Application : 30th November
Date of Biometrics : 3rd December at VFS Ahmedabad
Medical Approved : 13th December

Today is 16th December and still I haven't received PPR. Should I worry?
I seriously don't know what is happening you guys should msg them on webform as it has been more than 2 weeks

pkapoor

Dec 11, 2019
I seriously don't know what is happening you guys should msg them on webform as it has been more than 2 weeks
Bro same is with me applied on 29th biometric on 4th medical updated on 12th. I have flight on 23rd and have lost all hope. Will have to cancel and book later. Dont know why it is delayed. I have a very strong profile

Sandeep 1708

Sep 9, 2019
Go to the final decision section on your application page click on that you will get a webform thing but remember they will only reply if the process time which is 2 weeks has been exceeded
Hey guy's i had applied my visa on Nov 9th, biometrics given on Nov 18th, Medical received on Nov 19th, still i didn't got my approval yet?...it's been 38 days...is it possible that they don't give any result?....please help i have the worst luck among all of you

manishab121

Dec 17, 2019
Hey guys, I applied for my visa Dec 4
submitted my biometrics on Dec 9th and it was updated the same day as well.
I've been waiting for a response of any kind and I'm kind of freaking out because my classes start Jan 6th and IDK if ill make it

imkv11

Nov 25, 2019
W
Hey guy's i had applied my visa on Nov 9th, biometrics given on Nov 18th, Medical received on Nov 19th, still i didn't got my approval yet?...it's been 38 days...is it possible that they don't give any result?....please help i have the worst luck among all of you
Send them message regarding your status of application and ask them when they will decide as its more than 30 days

omgitsyasir

Dec 18, 2019
I am from Pakistan and Applied for Study Permit Under The SDS Category, and this is the timeline:
November 26th: Applied for Visa
November 27th: Got Biometrics Letter and Applied for Appointment On the Next Day
Novermber 28th: Gave Biometrics and got the update of my CIC Account Instantly the same day
December 11th: Passed the Medical Exam.
It is 19th December today and I have not gotten any Update Yet... Is there anyone who can tell me why exactly there hasnt been an update yet and please contact me those who have finished their SDS so I can ask a few more questions