How long does it take to get a study visa under SDS

Berlin

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hlo everyone
I had my biometric on 15 july under sds online
my portal is showing that
We are reviewing your medical from past 4 days
Nd when i called max hospital(in which i gave medical test) to confirm about my medical. They said ur medical is submitted from their side. Nd its almost clear. Nd if there is any problm embassy should have emailed you.
So wht should i do knw?
I m very tensed?
Wht do u think there might b a medical issue. Or my file is stuck by the visa officer?

Reactions: Aslampalia

Aslampalia

Aug 8, 2019
Hlo everyone
I had my biometric on 15 july under sds online
my portal is showing that
We are reviewing your medical from past 4 days
Nd when i called max hospital(in which i gave medical test) to confirm about my medical. They said ur medical is submitted from their side. Nd its almost clear. Nd if there is any problm embassy should have emailed you.
So wht should i do knw?
I m very tensed?
Wht do u think there might b a medical issue. Or my file is stuck by the visa officer?
Nothing to worry.. you will get your visa soon .. god bless u

bleh.bleh

Jul 31, 2019
Apllies 27jul
Bio done
Med upfront
NO UPDATE ON APPLICATION YET
Please confirm
Dude, it’ll take time, and since you applied this late it might take a while. A lot of students have applied now, thus increasing the amount of processing time. Sit back and relax, there’s literally nothing you can do at this point than wait.

Reactions: Aslampalia

ArnavSinha

Aug 10, 2019
Apllies 27jul
Bio done
Med upfront
NO UPDATE ON APPLICATION YET
Please confirm
Hi.... I applied on the same day as you. When did you applied for biometrics? And has the status been marked as completed for bio or not? Or is it still "We need your fingerprints to your application....."

ArnavSinha

Aug 10, 2019
Hello everyone. Need your opinions:
I submitted my Visa application (SDS) late on July 27, 2019. Gave my biometrics on July 30, 2019. Now the thing is, where Applicant information is present, biometrics number, enrolment and expiry date have been updated. However, where the status is shown it is still showing:
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details.

It has been quite a while now... Should I again go and give my biometrics or should I wait and is it abnormal for the biometric details to be updated in the applicant information section but not in where it shows status?? Has anybody faced the same issue??

Lovelypawar776

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Hello everyone. Need your opinions:
I submitted my Visa application (SDS) late on July 27, 2019. Gave my biometrics on July 30, 2019. Now the thing is, where Applicant information is present, biometrics number, enrolment and expiry date have been updated. However, where the status is shown it is still showing:
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details.

It has been quite a while now... Should I again go and give my biometrics or should I wait and is it abnormal for the biometric details to be updated in the applicant information section but not in where it shows status?? Has anybody faced the same issue??
I also applied on 27th july and bio submitted and updated on 31st july ..but there is not any update after that