App. Filed.......
29-05-2018
AOR Received.
10-06-2018
Med's Request
11-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
I am wondering how long the process time to receive results from my medical exam whether i passed or failed. It currently says they have received...
I have applied for permanent residency in Bound in Ontario
Thank you

izolomo

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
I am wondering how long the process time to receive results from my medical exam whether i passed or failed. It currently says they have received...
I have applied for permanent residency in Bound in Ontario
Thank you
If you do not have any health issue, immigration would contact you the same week that you've passed your medical exam (at least, here in Alberta that's how it is, I don't know about ON but I believe it should be the same). If there's health issue, the hospital/clinic would invite you back for further examination to be carried out....

Reactions: amandabear9

amandabear9

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Ontario
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
29-05-2018
AOR Received.
10-06-2018
Med's Request
11-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
If you do not have any health issue, immigration would contact you the same week that you've passed your medical exam (at least, here in Alberta that's how it is, I don't know about ON but I believe it should be the same). If there's health issue, the hospital/clinic would invite you back for further examination to be carried out....
Perfect!! Thank you so much for your response!

Reactions: izolomo

Elizabeth paul

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Hi
Can anyone help with my question? I got my file number in August 2018 . I’m still waiting for my medicals. How long would it take. Did anyone get the medicals request who got their file number approximately during that time.

izolomo

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
Hi
Can anyone help with my question? I got my file number in August 2018 . I’m still waiting for my medicals. How long would it take. Did anyone get the medicals request who got their file number approximately during that time.
All depends on the situation one finds oneself (if you've been out of the country and things like that), the officer in charge of your case, luck.... Let me give you two instances; your own case and mine. I submitted my application in Sept, 2018 and I've already done medical after instruction from immigration to go do it. Ideally, you're supposed to have done it before me coz you submitted in August. Second instance, check our friend's (amandabear9) comment above... He received acknowledgement from immigration that his/her medical result had been received, however, his acknowledgement from immigration is different from mine which stated that I had passed my medical exam. This is why I said all depends on some of or all the factors above. God knows best!

Elizabeth paul

Star Member
May 7, 2018
All depends on the situation one finds oneself (if you've been out of the country and things like that), the officer in charge of your case, luck.... Let me give you two instances; your own case and mine. I submitted my application in Sept, 2018 and I've already done medical after instruction from immigration to go do it. Ideally, you're supposed to have done it before me coz you submitted in August. Second instance, check our friend's (amandabear9) comment above... He received acknowledgement from immigration that his/her medical result had been received, however, his acknowledgement from immigration is different from mine which stated that I had passed my medical exam. This is why I said all depends on some of or all the factors above. God knows best!
Yes but so true but under which Category did you apply ? Mine was PNP.

Diamond2016

Mar 10, 2021
how many time it takes from biometrics to the medical exam