+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take for VISA stamping process?

memoff2

Nov 10, 2013
I used my post graduation work permit to apply for a temporary resident visa online, and I got the original passport request message, and I mailed my passport and I knew they've got my passport via tracking. But the question is, how long will it take to stamp the visa onto my passport and return it to me?
Could anyone has the experience or knowledge kindly answer my question? Appreciated!

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
memoff2 said:
I used my post graduation work permit to apply for a temporary resident visa online, and I got the original passport request message, and I mailed my passport and I knew they've got my passport via tracking. But the question is, how long will it take to stamp the visa onto my passport and return it to me?
Could anyone has the experience or knowledge kindly answer my question? Appreciated!
Which country?

memoff2

Nov 10, 2013
In-Canada online application for TRV, and I sent to the CPP-Ottawa, PO BOX 9640 using Xpresspost

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
memoff2 said:
In-Canada online application for TRV, and I sent to the CPP-Ottawa, PO BOX 9640 using Xpresspost
Did you send a self addressed envelope with the application? From what I heard, CIC sends it back through Canada Post (Regular mail) which will take approximately 5 - 7 days after it is stamped, so overall, look forward for 10 days turnaround time.

memoff2

Nov 10, 2013
I got estimates on deliveries, so just the time for stamping visa it would take about one week is that it? Thanks

Boyzone

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Last week I got my TRV visa stamped applying online. I received Passport request on Oct 24 and by following there guidelines, I submitted my Passport on the same day through expresspost.
They received it on Oct 28 and from there it took 6-7 business days to stamp and they mailed me back on Nov 5 and I received it stamped on Nov 6.
Hope this helps!

memoff2

Nov 10, 2013
Boyzone said:
Last week I got my TRV visa stamped applying online. I received Passport request on Oct 24 and by following there guidelines, I submitted my Passport on the same day through expresspost.
They received it on Oct 28 and from there it took 6-7 business days to stamp and they mailed me back on Nov 5 and I received it stamped on Nov 6.
Hope this helps!
That's a useful piece of info, so 6~7 business days means weekends excluded, right... just for stamping visa