+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take for visa process

Chinky Tyagi

May 28, 2019
I have applied online for a Business Visitor Visa on 1st July and submitted my biometrics on 5th July. How long will it take to get a decision on my application ?

Chinky Tyagi

May 28, 2019
This link keeps changing the duration. When I has applied it showed 18 days then it became 40 days and now its 58 days. I submitted my application online 1/July & gave biometric on 5th July. My flight is due on 11/Aug and I need to find out ASAP about my visa because if I can't go I need to send my colleague to this business trip. Is there a number I can call to find the status.

Application status is we are 'processing' your application

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
This link keeps changing the duration. When I has applied it showed 18 days then it became 40 days and now its 58 days. I submitted my application online 1/July & gave biometric on 5th July. My flight is due on 11/Aug and I need to find out ASAP about my visa because if I can't go I need to send my colleague to this business trip. Is there a number I can call to find the status.

The number of days is just an estimate. The delay may be due to the influx of applications received by IRCC.

nmatter

May 12, 2019

Hi

Many time here posted not to book your flight till you got VISA, also cic site says apply at least 3 months before your planned date.

No one here or IRCC guarantee visa before your departure and if you have provision to sent your proxy than it’s good (even in case you got late visa) because your business won’t impact