+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take for them to process the medical exam recently??

francesli1994

Nov 8, 2020
I was requested a 2nd medical exam because my 1st one has expired. I took the exam on June 9th 2022, but today it still shows 'We are reviewing the result of your medical exam' on the system... It has been 3 months already.

Could anyone shed some light on how long does it take for them to process the medical exam now? Thanks!

Chihaz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
I was requested a 2nd medical exam because my 1st one has expired. I took the exam on June 9th 2022, but today it still shows 'We are reviewing the result of your medical exam' on the system... It has been 3 months already.

Could anyone shed some light on how long does it take for them to process the medical exam now? Thanks!
I did re-medicals on the 5th of Sept and physician uploaded on the 6th and it is showing on the system that 7 Sept i passed medicals. I suggest maybe you send a webform with the information sheet you received from the physician and ask that they update.

francesli1994

Nov 8, 2020
I did re-medicals on the 5th of Sept and physician uploaded on the 6th and it is showing on the system that 7 Sept i passed medicals. I suggest maybe you send a webform with the information sheet you received from the physician and ask that they update.
Hi Chihaz, thanks for your reply. Actually I have already sent them an enquiry through the webform regarding this issue. It's already been over a month since I asked but they have not reply yet. Maybe I will try sending them another enquiry to follow up.

Reactions: JACINTA NZILANI

Chihaz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Hi Chihaz, thanks for your reply. Actually I have already sent them an enquiry through the webform regarding this issue. It's already been over a month since I asked but they have not reply yet. Maybe I will try sending them another enquiry to follow up.
Do you perhaps know what your visa office is? If it is an office in Canada you could phone and ask them to update. And yes, also send a webform again and send emails to the sydney visa office.

Reactions: JACINTA NZILANI

francesli1994

Nov 8, 2020
Do you perhaps know what your visa office is? If it is an office in Canada you could phone and ask them to update. And yes, also send a webform again and send emails to the sydney visa office.
Yes my visa office is in Ottawa. Actually, I had no idea that I could call them directly. I'll definitely look into this. Thank you so much for these helpful tips!

Chihaz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Yes my visa office is in Ottawa. Actually, I had no idea that I could call them directly. I'll definitely look into this. Thank you so much for these helpful tips!
Only a pleasure. Yes you can call IRCC and ask for an update. If you are out of Canada, you need to download the text now app and get a Canadian number then you call IRCC. Google the number (ends with 2100). You will need to be patient though as connecting to an agent might take a while but the call is free, you only need internet. Good luck.

Reactions: francesli1994