+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long does it take for medical exam in karachi

karachi140

Nov 1, 2008
hi will ay1 from karachi help me out how long does it take for medical exam in karachi .i hv read on the canadian embassy website that it may take over 3months is it true? plz help me out

04el82

i had been refused for study permit, make sure if ur applying for canada

aspirant

Nov 2, 2008
hey could u plz clearify ur previous academics ...i mean wuts ur field of studies..
ur ielts score...and funds shown for the visa...
sathat we can sort out more abt refusal..hope it will help others..thx

04el82

there were two reasons
1) I dont have wrong ties to come back from canada
2) availablity of the same program in the Pakistan

I am electrical engineering done bachelors init last year 2007 and had been accepted in concordia university and few others in MASc Electrical and computer research topic was photonics

04el82

25000 thousand canadian dollars from my father
8000 we paid to university in advance
IELTS score 7.0 band from british council
I have been accepted in Harvard also

04el82

1- Not satisfied that i would depart from canada after completing your proposed studies as i dont have sufficient ties to pakistan to ensure my return.

2- Considering my employmentand academic history and the availability of similar programs of study in pakistan, i am not satisfied that your sole purpose for going to canada is to further my education.

for visa officer program that similar program available in pakistan that was reason that i was rejected, i showed her with proof

I printed all master program of pakistan universities and high light with marker that this program and research of photonics not available in pakistan what concordia offer it.

proof mailed to her

for ties, my grander father my parents told them by letter and every thing we have none in canada.

I have not sent my documents back to them, i am waiting to hear from them and let see what happened

I had been accepted in university of dalhousie internetworking program that is not available in canada not in pakistan/UK/USA or anywhere else university of dalhousie also fax them letter.

let see what happens, i am rejected on dishonesty based plus i heard about this chiness visa officer before on this forum she is crook.