+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take for IRCC to process your medical result?

Weihua

Jan 13, 2020
Hi everyone, I did my medical exam on May 20th and I atill haven't got any update from IRCC. Does anyone know how long you will get the result from IRCC?

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi everyone, I did my medical exam on May 20th and I atill haven't got any update from IRCC. Does anyone know how long you will get the result from IRCC?
A few days to a few weeks, apparently they are backed up like just about everything else. Check with the medical facility where you had it done to confirm it was submitted. I wouldn't call IRCC yet, give it a bit more time.

Reactions: armoured

Underhill

Feb 5, 2020
Vancouver, BC
A few days to a few weeks, apparently they are backed up like just about everything else. Check with the medical facility where you had it done to confirm it was submitted. I wouldn't call IRCC yet, give it a bit more time.
Or a lot longer: My medical was done mid December 2020and uploaded a few days later. IRCC updated my gckey account on April 21st 2021.

rupa.bantu

Jul 26, 2022
My medical is expired and I am re doing my medicals again ..so how long it will take to reflect in IRCC considering current situations?