+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take for additional documents to be reviewed?

MelanieL

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
I received a request for additional documents on 3 October (PCC). I uploaded them on 16 October. I haven't heard anything, and my profile still says:
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Should i be concerned that it doesn't say additional documents are being reviewed since it's been 6 weeks?

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
I received a request for additional documents on 3 October (PCC). I uploaded them on 16 October. I haven't heard anything, and my profile still says:
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Should i be concerned that it doesn't say additional documents are being reviewed since it's been 6 weeks?
Hey..!
How long does it takes to review the addiction document uploaded?

auroraaustralis

Jul 4, 2019
I got a request for additional documents on Mar 11. Uploaded within that day or maybe a couple of days later.

In August my status changed from "we are reviewing additional documents" to "not applicable." So maybe 5 months with Covid delay.

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
I got a request for additional documents on Mar 11. Uploaded within that day or maybe a couple of days later.

In August my status changed from "we are reviewing additional documents" to "not applicable." So maybe 5 months with Covid delay.
After 5 months?
I have seen guys with MAY AOR from whom IRCC requested additional document like PCC and they uploaded after couple of days and review on next day..

Kenochie

Dec 18, 2019
My AOR is Jan 7th 2020. Got ADR for POF on June 3rd and responded same day.. Today is August 29th 2020 (almost 3months since I responded) and status is still on "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded"

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
My AOR is Jan 7th 2020. Got ADR for POF on June 3rd and responded same day.. Today is August 29th 2020 (almost 3months since I responded) and status is still on "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded"
You haven’t got COPR yet?
You have waited so long bud.. i think guys before March AOR got COPR who have given the biometrics.