+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW LONG DOES IS IT TAKE TO A HAVE A FEEDBACK PLS?

fredrickpedro

Jun 21, 2010
Hey Peeps,
Just had an hour and 10 mins interview at the london CHC office yesterday and the VO promised to get back to me via email to tell me the outcome and said she would request for passport if her decission is positive after review, she did mentioned I would need to pay landing fees before I told her we have already paid all fees, so she promised getting back. But my question is how long does it normally take VO from london office to get back to applicant after interview? And why didnt she give me the visa right away after the interview?
Anyone had this experience before???? Pls help!!!!!!!

RobsLuv

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Original:14Mar2007; Reprocess began after appeal:26Apr2010
Doc's Request.
Original:9May'07; Reprocess:7May'10
AOR Received.
Original:28Apr'07; Reprocess:26Apr'10
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
Reprocessing:7May2010
Med's Done....
Jun2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
30Nov2010!!
VISA ISSUED...
31Dec2010!!
LANDED..........
31Jan2011
They very seldom EVER give the visa right after the interview. Verifying the "genuine" nature of the relationship is just one part - and an early part, at that - of the assessment of the PR application. It's still likely that medical results, criminal clearances and background checks will have to be assessed before they make a final decision. And how long it takes before you hear back will probably depend on just how busy the officer who is assessing your case is. This is something that varies case-to-case . . . there's just no way to base your outcome on someone else's experience, even with the same embassy.

patiently_waiting

Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 22, 2010
AOR Received.
November 26, 2010
File Transfer...
November 1, 2010
Med's Done....
July 13, 2010
Passport Req..
February 14, 2011
fredrickpedro said:
Hey Peeps,
Just had an hour and 10 mins interview at the london CHC office yesterday and the VO promised to get back to me via email to tell me the outcome and said she would request for passport if her decission is positive after review, she did mentioned I would need to pay landing fees before I told her we have already paid all fees, so she promised getting back. But my question is how long does it normally take VO from london office to get back to applicant after interview? And why didnt she give me the visa right away after the interview?
Anyone had this experience before???? Pls help!!!!!!!
Hi there, can you please share your timeline?

fredrickpedro

Jun 21, 2010
RobsLuv said:
They very seldom EVER give the visa right after the interview. Verifying the "genuine" nature of the relationship is just one part - and an early part, at that - of the assessment of the PR application. It's still likely that medical results, criminal clearances and background checks will have to be assessed before they make a final decision. And how long it takes before you hear back will probably depend on just how busy the officer who is assessing your case is. This is something that varies case-to-case . . . there's just no way to base your outcome on someone else's experience, even with the same embassy.
@ Robsluv.....thank you for your intelligence!! I have been approved the PR !!!! I received an email first thing in the morning after the interview telling me about the approval so.......you answer is really the best for anyone else in such a situation. Below is the email content:

Dear Mr.********,
This e-mail is regarding your application for permanent residence.

As a positive selection decision was made after your immigration interview you are now requested to withdraw your skilled worker application.
We are currently awaiting the results of routine background enquiries. Once completed we will provide you with further instructions.
I hope this information is of assistance.
Yours sincerely,
ACD
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

fredrickpedro

Jun 21, 2010
patiently_waiting said:
Hi there, can you please share your timeline?
@ patiently_waiting....... My timeline are as follows:\
Medical : 23/03/10
Initial Application to miss: 18/0610
Application recieved: 20/06/2010
Application Approved: 21/06/2010
Application transfered to London: 29/06/10
Ecas changed status to "In Process": 04/08/2010
Email scheduling interview: 16/12/2010
Interviewed: 19/01/2011
Visa Approved: 20/01/2011

But We already knew there would be an interview coming when my wife email them about our application in November tho no date was said