+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does IOM, Pakistan take to respond these days?

Rahzee

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 July 2014
Doc's Request.
11 February 2015
Nomination.....
25 November 2014 (PER)
Med's Request
12 March 2015
Med's Done....
31 March 2015
I sent them email more than a week ago for medical appointment in Karachi. Their initial response was quick and they asked me for further details in a couple of hours. I replied with the details the same day. There is no response after that. When I called IOM, Karachi, a guy received the call and told me that IOM, Karachi has shifted. When I call UAN of IOM, Islamabad, I just hear a recording, which suggests to send an email.

Should I keep sending them reminder emails every 2-3 days? Or they take a specific amount of time to respond. Anyone with experience?

I have been given a time period to go through medicals. I can't wait indefinitely. Should I contact Health Branch after some time (How much time?). Does anyone know the email address of Health Branch?

xceptional88

Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 14-11-2014
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
instead send them email on canmedpk@iom.int and they will respond within a day.

normally they ask details right away than call to verify appointment and to ask you if you are available and then email you appointment. probably they called you but dint reach you so send them an email again

Ahmahm

Jul 1, 2021
I sent them email more than a week ago for medical appointment in Karachi. Their initial response was quick and they asked me for further details in a couple of hours. I replied with the details the same day. There is no response after that. When I called IOM, Karachi, a guy received the call and told me that IOM, Karachi has shifted. When I call UAN of IOM, Islamabad, I just hear a recording, which suggests to send an email.

Should I keep sending them reminder emails every 2-3 days? Or they take a specific amount of time to respond. Anyone with experience?

I have been given a time period to go through medicals. I can't wait indefinitely. Should I contact Health Branch after some time (How much time?). Does anyone know the email address of Health Branch?
This is same case with us now getting worried because we only have 21 days left

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
This is same case with us now getting worried because we only have 21 days left
It takes them at least 2,3 days to respond to your email and book your appointment. You will get your appointment email so don't worry.