Nov 1, 2014
Hisar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
IELTS Request
04-2014 academic
Even though I applied a week ago , still wondering how long does it take ?
Anyone who applied to GBC before or this year ????

zainu03

Aug 12, 2014
which program you applied?

they are damn slow...will take close to 1.5-2 month...if the program is till open for January 2015

dufferdexter

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Hisar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
IELTS Request
04-2014 academic
zainu03 said:
which program you applied?

they are damn slow...will take close to 1.5-2 month...if the program is till open for January 2015
I applied in health informatics ( post graduate ) Jan 2015 intake

dufferdexter

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Hisar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
IELTS Request
04-2014 academic
Jaymin007 said:
It will take approximately 3-4 weeks max
I hope they leave me enough time to complete the formalities before applying for study permit like GIC etc etc.

Adam531989

Oct 21, 2014
Oh! Well, I don't know exactly about George Brown but Parkland College is really fast. I got offer letter in just two days and LOA also in just two days...

Is George Brown College an SPP college???

Parkland College is first regional college, could be on of the reasons for following faster processor. :)

dufferdexter

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Hisar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
IELTS Request
04-2014 academic
Adam531989 said:
Oh! Well, I don't know exactly about George Brown but Parkland College is really fast. I got offer letter in just two days and LOA also in just two days...

Is George Brown College an SPP college???

Parkland College is first regional college, could be on of the reasons for following faster processor. :)
yeah its a SPP college .. I was told it might take up to 2-3 weeks turnaround at George brown college .
At parkland college what major did u apply for and when ?

Adam531989

Oct 21, 2014
I am a student of Parkland College.

I applied to Parkland College in last intake and it was really appreciative turn around time for both LOO and LOA.

I do have two of my hometown friends applying for Parkland College in Jan 15 intake. They have same stories to share.

I have built up confidence with Parkland College team that they are having faster process.

Hope this information helps you.

Velis Sonani

Mar 17, 2018
I have applied in george brown at 5-02-18 in health office administration course, and still waiting for update, so when should i expect to get college offer letter for september intake 2018.

PARAM-

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
i want to check my application status. can any one tell me how get password of George brown STU-VIEW ?

1. Track Your Admissions Applications - Go to the Admissions Application Summary tab

Last edited: