+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does deportation take?

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Hi guys,

I have exhausted my time in Canada waiting for a decision to be made. I think I gave up and would like to find another country to travel to. I cannot wait any longer as my wife and 3 boys have been alone for almost two years.

My questions is:

How long will it take me to be deported if I ask my lawyer to process it? Any ideas?

Please share your experience!

Thanks

Mahmoud_1

Star Member
Aug 13, 2017
Hi guys,

I have exhausted my time in Canada waiting for a decision to be made. I think I gave up and would like to find another country to travel to. I cannot wait any longer as my wife and 3 boys have been alone for almost two years.

My questions is:

How long will it take me to be deported if I ask my lawyer to process it? Any ideas?

Thanks

How long have you been waiting for the IRB decision letter.

zoozi77

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Toronto
contact Irb regarding your case and inform them that you do not wish to proceed with the case when you get the letter from them go to cbsa airport road they will issue a departure order not deportation which states that you have to leave Canada in 15 days if failed to leave it will become deportation order
don't worry the whole process should not take more than a month
good luck

Here2help

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Hi guys,

My questions is:

Thanks
Hey man sorry to hear that, u waited that long. So my recommendation is don’t giveup. U have waited that long so wait a little more to get the PR. U can apply for a TRAVEL DOCUMENT from PASSPORT CANADA. And get a visa for third country where u and ur family can travel, spend some quality time together, and then come back to CANADA. Hopefully u will hear a good news very soon...

If u don’t mind me asking you , what’s your NATIONALITY?