+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does a passport submission take in VFS Dubai

sirfox04

Jan 13, 2020
I am from the U.A.E

Today my application was approved and I got a passport submission request from IRCC. So tomorrow I am going to the VFS center in Dubai and submitting my passport for the visa stamp. How long will that take? Anyone have any experience with it?

suvi1823

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
I am from the U.A.E

Today my application was approved and I got a passport submission request from IRCC. So tomorrow I am going to the VFS center in Dubai and submitting my passport for the visa stamp. How long will that take? Anyone have any experience with it?
Hi could you tell me how long did the passport submission take in Dubai? Thanks!

Anusha007

Mar 5, 2021
Hi could you tell me how many days it took to get visa stamped. I am planning to go to Dubai to stamp my passport. I have received my passport request letter

Bukkee

Mar 1, 2021
Hello,

Please I have few questions:
Do I have to book appointment before I submit my passport in VFS Dubai? or I can go walk in and submit my passport & document.
How long does it take to get passport back after submission?
If there's any fee to pay, how much?

I would really appreciate your respond.

Thanks

Dimensionless

Jan 9, 2021
I just got my passport stamped from VFS Dubai this week. You dont need to book any appointment. Just walk into VFS Wafi Mall, Dubai and submit passport along with PPR letter, consent form and 66 dhs. They will courier the passport at your home within 7-10 days.

Last edited:

maricelpba

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
I just got my passport stamped from VFS Dubai this week. You dont need to book any appointment. Just walk into VFS Wafi Mall, Dubai and submit passport along with consent form and 66 dhs. They will courier the passport at your home within 7-10 days.
Thank you for sharing your experience.

Tywo

Jun 2, 2021
Hello,

Please I have few questions:
Do I have to book appointment before I submit my passport in VFS Dubai? or I can go walk in and submit my passport & document.
How long does it take to get passport back after submission?
If there's any fee to pay, how much?

I would really appreciate your respond.

Thanks
Hello Bukkee. Congratulations. Your name sounds like a Nigerian. Could you please send me hi to my email? I would really appreciate it if you could share some ideas with me ( tairexy@yahoo.com)

Bukkee

Mar 1, 2021
I just got my passport stamped from VFS Dubai this week. You dont need to book any appointment. Just walk into VFS Wafi Mall, Dubai and submit passport along with consent form and 66 dhs. They will courier the passport at your home within 7-10 days.
Thank you for your help I really appreciate it

Catmom

May 28, 2020
Hi could you tell me how many days it took to get visa stamped. I am planning to go to Dubai to stamp my passport. I have received my passport request letter
Can you do that?
I am from India. I got PPR request but since vfs are shut, I haven't stamped. Could we go to Dubai and get passport stamped? Like we just go to VFS there and handover our passport? That's it?

navdeepchopra

Star Member
Dec 15, 2019
Can you do that?
I am from India. I got PPR request but since vfs are shut, I haven't stamped. Could we go to Dubai and get passport stamped? Like we just go to VFS there and handover our passport? That's it?
my spouse submitted the passport in Dubai even though she applied her TRV from India, call VFS Dubai & validate

Reactions: Catmom

suvi1823

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
my spouse submitted the passport in Dubai even though she applied her TRV from India, call VFS Dubai & validate
Do we need to get any authorization/approval to submit the passport in Dubai if we apply from India? Or just the passport submission letter is fine? Could you please clarify on this as I'm in a similar situation.