+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does a passport submission take in VFS Dubai

ammar.dubai

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
I had received a PPR request on 3.3.2022, submitted my passport on 7.3.2022 to VFS Dubai and received it back by courier on 12.3.2022 within 5 days
I submitted my passport today at VFS Dubai and they said the the processing time is 3 to 4 weeks. Not sure if that's what vfs tells everyone as a standard time but I have seen you and few others receive their passport back in a week.

Sparklesk90

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
I submitted my passport today at VFS Dubai and they said the the processing time is 3 to 4 weeks. Not sure if that's what vfs tells everyone as a standard time but I have seen you and few others receive their passport back in a week.
Can u plz let us know when u got ur passport back?

praveensam

Star Member
May 26, 2023
Hi ,

My visa expires in few weeks and I still didnt recieve the pasport from IRCC and status still shows as under process , How can inform my urgency to the IRCC office

Asma.noor

Jul 30, 2023
Hi ,

My visa expires in few weeks and I still didnt recieve the pasport from IRCC and status still shows as under process , How can inform my urgency to the IRCC office
Hi praveen, Did you got your passport back, if so then please tell me how many days it took, thanks

Asma.noor

Jul 30, 2023
I send my passport to abu dhabi office on 31 july they said it should take 3 to 4 weeks.
I also submitted on 31st July, I didn’t knew they could take this much time to return the passport, Thanks. please do let me know when you get back yours.

Ali2032

Star Member
May 21, 2023
I also submitted on 31st July, I didn’t knew they could take this much time to return the passport, Thanks. please do let me know when you get back yours.
Ok i ll inform you when i got back.
My passport received in ircc office abu dhabi on 2nd aug. now my status is in progress on vfs tracker. i send my passport from doha and u from where?

Last edited:

Asma.noor

Jul 30, 2023
My passport received in ircc office abu dhabi on 2nd aug. now my status is in progress on vfs tracker. i send my passport from doha and u from where?
I submitted from vfs Dubai, it was received in ircc office on 1st Aug.

Asma.noor

Jul 30, 2023
Hi Ali, I got my passport yesterday. it was transited back from ircc to vfs dubai on 14th aug, they took one day to courier my decision envelope at my location, it took 10 business days to stamp the visa. did you got any update?