+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long did your ECA with IQAS take? how fast did u get selected from the pool?

nahlamalki

Apr 14, 2017
Hi there, IQAS has told me they've got my documents for over 19 days now (the website says 15 days) how long did yours take?

Also wondering, has anyone got selected straight from the first pool they went in?

ik2016

Jun 14, 2016
Hi nahlamalki

can you pls tell when was your documents received and when you got the second confirmation mail to start processing.

hamiltondreamer

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-04-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
When you send your school sends your documents yo IQAS,it takes 3-5 days (mine took 3days) to acknowledge and you will get an email saying your transcript Jas been received and get a file number. Then you will get a second mail within 3-5 days stating that your personal documents have been received and your and your file is now in line for processing.
Once your documents are in line for processing,it would take between 9-15 (mine was 12 days and another friend 9 days)working days
To get an e-copy of your assessment and 3-10 days to get and ecopy(I got mine in 3days posted to Brampton)

Finally I suggest you call them and tell them that they have kept your documents past the timeframe as stated in their website without putting you documents in line for processing . Be firm and courteous. Good luck.

Click good

nahlamalki said:
Hi there, IQAS has told me they've got my documents for over 19 days now (the website says 15 days) how long did yours take?

Also wondering, has anyone got selected straight from the first pool they went in?

Shamroze

May 24, 2017
i
When you send your school sends your documents yo IQAS,it takes 3-5 days (mine took 3days) to acknowledge and you will get an email saying your transcript Jas been received and get a file number. Then you will get a second mail within 3-5 days stating that your personal documents have been received and your and your file is now in line for processing.
Once your documents are in line for processing,it would take between 9-15 (mine was 12 days and another friend 9 days)working days
To get an e-copy of your assessment and 3-10 days to get and ecopy(I got mine in 3days posted to Brampton)

Finally I suggest you call them and tell them that they have kept your documents past the timeframe as stated in their website without putting you documents in line for processing . Be firm and courteous. Good luck.

Click good
i got my second confirmation email on 21st June , it has been very long now nothing as yet

Meeshoo

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Hi i have two degrees from Pakistan :
Bachelor of Science (Computer Science) 4 years degree -WES equate it to Bachelors 3 years
Master of Science (Computer Science) 2 years degree- WES equate to Bachelors 4 years
Total 18 years of education
How become Masters is equal to Bachelors ? :S
WES is not responding at all.
What to do >