+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long did you get your webform query result?

molf2020

Aug 24, 2020
I have sent my webform query for 3 weeks and still did not get response. I want to know how long you got your webform result?

Hchadda

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-02-2020
I submitted one on 9th Sept, still waiting. Read elsewhere that's it's taking longer than usual.

Edit: Got the response on 18th Sept

Last edited:

Hchadda

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-02-2020
Any good news? Seems you have waited for one year. Me too.
Nope, the most generic, bare minimum of a response.

"We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment."

Will wait a week or so to see if anything updates on my profile, if not, will request the GCMS notes then.

:rolleyes:

molf2020

Aug 24, 2020
Nope, the most generic, bare minimum of a response.

"We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment."

Will wait a week or so to see if anything updates on my profile, if not, will request the GCMS notes then.

:rolleyes:
I have asked them to provide status of eligibility, security check, background check etc. Maybe that is why they are slow. If not specify detailed items, I believe their response is almost saying nothing.

Reactions: Hchadda

Hchadda

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-02-2020
I have asked them to provide status of eligibility, security check, background check etc. Maybe that is why they are slow. If not specify detailed items, I believe their response is almost saying nothing.
Hmmm, i may have made the mistake of not being specific enough. If you don't mind, can you post your inquiry here please?

molf2020

Aug 24, 2020
Hmmm, i may have made the mistake of not being specific enough. If you don't mind, can you post your inquiry here please?
Nothing special, just say please provide the status of eligibility check, background check and security check. As I provided additional document, I also asked the status of reviewing of additional document. That is all.

Reactions: Hchadda

Hchadda

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-02-2020
Nothing special, just say please provide the status of eligibility check, background check and security check. As I provided additional document, I also asked the status of reviewing of additional document. That is all.
Thanks for the update. I just went ahead and filed for the GCMS notes yesterday. Now i just need to find a way to not obsessively check my emails and status. These 30 - 40 days will be hell.

Reactions: anirudh1996

anirudh1996

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
FSW
I get reply to my webform on 24-09-2020.

I requested it on 13-09-2020, so it took 11 days to get answer

anirudh1996

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
FSW
Was the response specific to your query or a generic one?
AOR December 2019

My query was "1. The status of Eligibility 2. Where my file is being processed 3. Is the application approved"

Reply said
"We can confirm that your application is in process at the CPC in Ottawa

The eligibility verifications are currently valid
."