+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long could I expect to wait?

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
I just submitted my Express Entry profile - I qualified under the Canadian Experience Class, with an Overall Score of 504.

As my current Canadian work permit expires in a couple of months, I was wondering what processing time I should prepare for - the CIC website states that it could take up to 6 months for CEC profiles, but I suspect this heavily relies on the Overall Score as well. As far as I can tell, the highest ''minimum score'' during a draw this year was 456, so would that in theory mean that I am guaranteed to receive an invitation during the next draw?

I have all documents (job offer, ECA degrees, IELTS results, etc.) apart from the medical exam which I would be doing ASAP once I am invited to apply.

denzrambo

Jun 29, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
22-08-2018
I just submitted my Express Entry profile - I qualified under the Canadian Experience Class, with an Overall Score of 504.

As my current Canadian work permit expires in a couple of months, I was wondering what processing time I should prepare for - the CIC website states that it could take up to 6 months for CEC profiles, but I suspect this heavily relies on the Overall Score as well. As far as I can tell, the highest ''minimum score'' during a draw this year was 456, so would that in theory mean that I am guaranteed to receive an invitation during the next draw?

I have all documents (job offer, ECA degrees, IELTS results, etc.) apart from the medical exam which I would be doing ASAP once I am invited to apply.
each case is unique and at the discretion of the case officer. you might get in 30 days maybe two month or 6 months.Cant you extend your work permit?i do not believe this is on score or anything has to do with how soon you will get youre PR.

If you have applied definitely you will get ITA in the next draw.just prepare and submit document