+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long can it take to receive NOI from Alberta EE

sorigan

Star Member
Dec 21, 2017
Concluded my ECA and English (CELPIP) now I want to know something. I have interest in Alberta.
So here is what I want to know. Suppose I go thru AINP (which I think is express entry) , what do I have to expect as per processing times to get a response from the province ? Does it take 2 months to hear from them ? How long does it take? I would like to know the average processing time to get a response.

Please let me know.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Concluded my ECA and English (CELPIP) now I want to know something. I have interest in Alberta.
So here is what I want to know. Suppose I go thru AINP (which I think is express entry) , what do I have to expect as per processing times to get a response from the province ? Does it take 2 months to hear from them ? How long does it take? I would like to know the average processing time to get a response.

Please let me know.
Whether you are invited depends on your NOC (health, trades), CRS score, job offer, family in province etc. So look at draw scores to get an idea. Can’t tell you processing times because you may never get an invitation.

Reactions: sean468 and Taran D