+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long after receiving the correspondence letter for biometrics, do you receive an answer?

MR0307

Apr 20, 2023
I’ve never seen a Filipino refused before, y’all have very high chances in the visa so don’t worry at all
No this is not necessarily. Countries dose not see races or religions. They are give importance to profiles
Yo

Youve recieved bvl right?
Yes I have received a week ago from yours. So you should wait at least one more week to come on my stage as of today.

miel02

Apr 22, 2023
Because I’ve seen a lot of Filipinos getting the visa just on the very first trial
Yes but it is really depends on the applications hehe ive read a filipino posted her experience that she received her approval on her 12th time so it really depends

Latifa Annie

Feb 21, 2023
Why do you received a bvl instead of ppr? What requirements or documents do you have to submit?
Okay so BVL basically means biometric validity letter. It’s just tells you how long your biometric is valid for. Some people get BVL and ppr the same day. That’s actually most cases. Some get BVL and refusals same day (that was me my previous applications) then some people will get BVL for long time the later on PPR.

gudpples

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
Africa
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
ABJ
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
I see because someone told me even it is a refused application, it will still appears completed
possible.
this is being overlooked by many...incluiding me because i am trying to "stay positive".
but on a second thought;
when it says Eligibility under review in your GCKey, what it could mean is;
1(a)did you submit ALL requested document as an applicant by ircc? if yes, means - completed.
else, processing officer ask for more documents, meaning - under processing
else-if applicant fails to respond, processing officer moves on, meaning - incomplete/delayed
(b)else if all submitted docs are to your best of knowledge 100% but gibberish in the eyes of ircc, meaning - completed.

2. Then Background could go like;
2(a) applicant have no criminal record(s) with us, the US and other folks we share data with, meaning - completed.
(b) applicant has a criminal record. whether intentionally mentioned or not mentioned in application, meaning - completed.
else applicant faulted in one of the eligibility stages resulting in falsehood or failed to meet standards shown in application submitted, meaning - completed.

then back in your GCKey account, all of the outcomes from the above will determine a Decision. which is usually the last stage.
in my opinion, when applications are quickly refused, it probably was because in the eyes of the processing officer, your application was poorly compiled/submitted or contained glaring falsehood and in many cases, inconsistency in the purpose of the trip as to docs submitted.
@miel02 could you also try to show your deduction from other applicants tracker results you are comparing?

these are just my deductions. take it with a pinch of salt. tracker showing us completed does not necessarily means "we passed" the test. it just could mean that, that stage is Completed.

Reactions: Latifa Annie

Latifa Annie

Feb 21, 2023
possible.
this is being overlooked by many...incluiding me because i am trying to "stay positive".
but on a second thought;
when it says Eligibility under review in your GCKey, what it could mean is;
1(a)did you submit ALL requested document as an applicant by ircc? if yes, means - completed.
else, processing officer ask for more documents, meaning - under processing
else-if applicant fails to respond, processing officer moves on, meaning - incomplete/delayed
(b)else if all submitted docs are to your best of knowledge 100% but gibberish in the eyes of ircc, meaning - completed.

2. Then Background could go like;
2(a) applicant have no criminal record(s) with us, the US and other folks we share data with, meaning - completed.
(b) applicant has a criminal record. whether intentionally mentioned or not mentioned in application, meaning - completed.
else applicant faulted in one of the eligibility stages resulting in falsehood or failed to meet standards shown in application submitted, meaning - completed.

then back in your GCKey account, all of the outcomes from the above will determine a Decision. which is usually the last stage.
in my opinion, when applications are quickly refused, it probably was because in the eyes of the processing officer, your application was poorly compiled/submitted or contained glaring falsehood and in many cases, inconsistency in the purpose of the trip as to docs submitted.
@miel02 could you also try to show your deduction from other applicants tracker results you are comparing?

these are just my deductions. take it with a pinch of salt. tracker showing us completed does not necessarily means "we passed" the test. it just could mean that, that stage is Completed.
Wow thanks for the insight. That’s a lot of information. Thanks for educating us. So we never really know