+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How justify refusal letter provided by immigration Consultants is right or fake ??

Vyasbhau1988

Apr 5, 2019
Ahmedabad
I applied for Vist-visa of canada in October-2018 via Immigration Conaultancy.. Consultancy didn't provide me any Tracking ID, submitted file's soft/hard copy & any other documents related to visa file submissions.. Whenever i asked for this,, he replied will provide me Soon..
But lastly give me Only rejection letter, in this rejection letter only my name mentioned, excluding my residence address..
Residence addresa also not matching with my address..
Although Application Nu mentioned on rejection letter not showing on VFS's portal... There showing only no record found..
So plz advice me how can i justify that my application file for visit-visa was submitted or not??

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
I applied for Vist-visa of canada in October-2018 via Immigration Conaultancy.. Consultancy didn't provide me any Tracking ID, submitted file's soft/hard copy & any other documents related to visa file submissions.. Whenever i asked for this,, he replied will provide me Soon..
But lastly give me Only rejection letter, in this rejection letter only my name mentioned, excluding my residence address..
Although Application Nu mentioned on rejection letter not showing on VFS's portal... There showing only no record found..
So plz advice me how can i justify that my application file for visit-visa was submitted or not??
It was probably a scam. Don't use consultants or agencies if your English or French is good enough to be able to fill out the forms yourself.

Reactions: Vyasbhau1988

Vyasbhau1988

Apr 5, 2019
Ahmedabad
I got it now,,, but i want to claim with consultancy....Regarding this i had dropped mail..But how i can justify refusal letter is true or fake??

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Most basic step you can take: Google images of. “Canada TRV rejection letter” and see if the format matches. Granted, the consultant can also fabricate this to match genuine letters. See also if the application number more or less matches the format. A lot of times scammers are too lazy to make a convincing looking application anyway.

It is correct it will not show up in VFS tracking because it is on IRCC’s side, not VFS. VFS is only a third party between the applicant and visa office and does not play a part in the decision-making.

It can also be correct it’s not your address listed but that of the consultant.

You can also order the case notes (Google ATIP) from IRCC with the application number if you don’t want to go by the consultant’s word, which is all you have.

Last edited:

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
Make sure your immigration consultant is regulated with ICCRC.
Please follow this link and search your consultant's name
https://iccrc-crcic.ca/find-a-professional/

If you don't see the name, he/she is an unauthorized consultant!

But, If your consultant is a member with ICCRC, client property has to return as per request. You can file a complaint against your consultant.

FYI, You can not practice immigration law without being a member of ICCRC or law society of Canada

Thank you,

Reactions: Vyasbhau1988