+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How is Crandall University?

Jas29

May 9, 2019
Hi,

I hail from India and looking for MiM degree porgrams for September intake. I lately searched and found about Crandall University in New Brunswick.

How is that university? What reputation it has amid students?

Do employers recognise this university?

Please share a response asap.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

I hail from India and looking for MiM degree porgrams for September intake. I lately searched and found about Crandall University in New Brunswick.

How is that university? What reputation it has amid students?

Do employers recognise this university?

Please share a response asap.
It is not a very well known school. Would personally stick to universities that are not affiliated with a religion and stick to larger public universities.

Jas29

May 9, 2019
It is not a very well known school. Would personally stick to universities that are not affiliated with a religion and stick to larger public universities.

Thank you. Can u suggest any affordable university in Atlantic provinces that are offering Masters

Also, is Thompson River University good? It is offering MBA without GMAT

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you. Can u suggest any affordable university in Atlantic provinces that are offering Masters

Also, is Thompson River University good? It is offering MBA without GMAT
No I wouldn’t suggest TRU either. I haven’t looked at the price of schools. Would stick to large public universities. In the Maritimes some examples would be Dalhousie university, UNB, Memorial university, etc.

Jas29

May 9, 2019
Hi,

I have approached Dalhousie University but they were not accepting 3-year bachelors from India nor an additional Post Graduate diploma for equivalency. Is Memorial University of Newfoundland good?

I was concerned about opportunities in Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland that's why I averted applying for them. Are they renowned or recognised institutions?